Android OS Forum banner
421 - 424 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #421 ·
Couple of requests if I may... Could you theme the tapatalk 4 beta icon, and maybe the swype keyboard... I don't use Google one at all... Maybe use a theme as the default one...I have a copy of a theme that does theme it if you want to break it down to see if it's doable... Thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I thought swype was themed.. at least it was. I dont use it but ill def look in to it. could have changed the source. let me look in to it. and tapatalk.

OP updated.

V 4.0
Big update!
Improved a few icons that i felt where a bit outdated
(first of its kind) a built in second theme engine (experimental)
What does that mean? Not only is this a CM10 theme but its also a launcher theme! This has never been done before
you select the icon pack just like any other icon pack for whatever launcher your using~

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
seriously! You have no idea how hard it was to get this to work on Launcher themes too! I must have softbricked my nexus 7 times lol. Its not this amazing omg wtf thing.. but it hasnt been done before and i really wanted to go to that next level.

Whether you like the theme or not.. the concept is pretty cool..

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
This theme is pretty awesome! In a rush so not gonna praise you a lot (although you deserve it) but a few minor issues I've noticed (may have been design decisions):

1. It's difficult to identify the highlighted special character when long pressing any keys with the keyboard. (I'm on AOKP)
2. There is no custom icon for minimizing the keyboard.
3. There is no custom icon for some alternative nav bar actions (like Last App).
4. It would rock if one of the Nova Folder Backgrounds matched the rounded square background on icons.

All in all, this is pretty impressive!!

Sent from my Nexus 4

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the theme first off know it takes allot of work to make.. here are two screen shots.. I'm on a toro plus (sprint galaxy nexus) ROM is beanstalk and its a 4.3 ... only thing themed in the keyboard is the gesture and it is gray... Tapatalk 4 beta and phone I icon isn't themed and I'm using the default launcher which is trebuchet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

421 - 424 of 424 Posts