Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
TESTER
758 Posts
Oh and it would be awesome if you made a ics theme to where things are changed to blue like voxer gmail
Rootz Google play music and a bunch of others lol what phone do you use? I made a fascinate bootanim
Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
thanks, kaptin!

i don't even know how to get the navbar. i changed the images though and the XMLs direct to the new images-- i just don't see how to enable them in the rom control :)

as for the spacebar, i made it all black. is it too dark for you guys? i use swype so let me know what you guys want.

-rf

Reactions: KaptinKrunK

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Oh and it would be awesome if you made a ics theme to where things are changed to blue like voxer gmail
Rootz Google play music and a bunch of others lol what phone do you use? I made a fascinate bootanim
i would, but i never use blue (plus i've been busy testing for PE and working on the stock theme for that rom). my ol' theming buddy, aspenSTi, was more into blue. we worked on a honeycomb-ish them for the D1 last year. we also tried working on a carbon-fiber theme but that never got done. anyhow, you should hit him up for a nice blue version of this theme hehehe :) i luh working with that fool!

i use a g-nex. where's the animation? i'd love to check it out.

thanks,
rf

Reactions: KaptinKrunK

·
TESTER
758 Posts
K could you make the space purple? And nav I done use it. Its in your from settings I'm back on aokp

http://db.tt/XGch57be
oh you gotta paste it into the folder too

Rf what rom you on

and im remaking it now ill shoot you a link when done this one wont be fassy bios just rootzwiki animation :D

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
newest version

changes:
- lightened the keyboard up a hair
- darkened up the camera

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
K could you make the space purple? And nav I done use it. Its in your from settings I'm back on aokp

http://db.tt/XGch57be
oh you gotta paste it into the folder too

Rf what rom you on

and im remaking it now ill shoot you a link when done this one wont be fassy bios just rootzwiki animation :D
that's a nice bios animation! i used to use one like that for dark edge-- gotta love the old school :)

i tried it with the purple spacebar, but it turns all those bottom dark buttons purple and looks lousy. if it were just the spacebar, i think it'd look great. i ended up lightening up those buttons a tiny bit so it's a bit easier to see while still staying dark.

i'm almost always rocking project elite.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
that's a nice bios animation! i used to use one like that for dark edge-- gotta love the old school :)

i tried it with the purple spacebar, but it turns all those bottom dark buttons purple and looks lousy. if it were just the spacebar, i think it'd look great. i ended up lightening up those buttons a tiny bit so it's a bit easier to see while still staying dark.

i'm almost always rocking project elite.
OK idk how to get to nav with that lol, thanks lol I'm remaking it. It might take a while tho

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
new update (same link as before).

the only change is to the navbar icons. please post pics. if you don't like the images, let me know and i'll try again :)

enjoy!
- y

·
TESTER
758 Posts
On it I like the changes and lock screen text? Could you change it and your friend never replied

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
On it I like the changes and lock screen text? Could you change it and your friend never replied

lockscreen text?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
959 Posts
rabbit, i think those buttons are awkward cause of their transparency. I dont know why they built it like that but if you experiment with changing the hue of purple for those darker buttons you can eventually get it to match the others, when they are on the phone. You cant match them on your comp unless you have some kind of emulator... I dunno jack about that stuff. A long while ago I released a latin Ime that was purple and green and the purple was changed to match, but this was before the forums got split up so who knows if its still in the theme section.

I think this was it... http://www.mediafire.com/?ru2bl9kgn31ry67

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
rabbit, i think those buttons are awkward cause of their transparency. I dont know why they built it like that but if you experiment with changing the hue of purple for those darker buttons you can eventually get it to match the others, when they are on the phone. You cant match them on your comp unless you have some kind of emulator... I dunno jack about that stuff. A long while ago I released a latin Ime that was purple and green and the purple was changed to match, but this was before the forums got split up so who knows if its still in the theme section.

I think this was it... http://www.mediafire...ru2bl9kgn31ry67
sorry, do you mean the navbar ones are awkward or the keyboard? you mean those bottom ones for the keyboard including the spacebar?

i appreciate the advice :)

*edit* now that i re-read that, you must be talking about the keyboard. i think i'm just going to keep it as it is with the dark buttons. perhaps it'd be better for me to un-theme it so that you guys can just flash one of jb's keyboards from the op?

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
latest

changes:
- changed the stat_sys_data icons (darkened, lowered, and made them more vibrant)
- changed the clear and quicksettings buttons in systemui (darkened and more vibrant)
- changed a couple stat_sys_signal icons that didn't match

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
is this compatible with tenderloin?
what kaptin said :)... i'd actually started this theme off with gingerbread on the D1, so if somebody needed a CM7 version i have all the HDPI images for it.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
what kaptin said :)... i'd actually started this theme off with gingerbread on the D1, so if somebody needed a CM7 version i have all the HDPI images for it.
lol remade the bios animation and hate it lol i suck at animation, i did make a aenima one tho its ok... ima let my tool nut try it out, lol i made it for him

Reactions: rabbitfoot

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
lol remade the bios animation and hate it lol i suck at animation, i did make a aenima one tho its ok... ima let my tool nut try it out, lol i made it for him
i love that band-- i gotta have it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
TESTER
758 Posts
Reactions: rabbitfoot

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
dude, that is ill! i'd love to see a rock series including:
- NIN's 'closer', 'hurt'
- Alice in Chains 'i stay away'