·
TESTER
758 Posts
dude, that is ill! i'd love to see a rock series including:
- NIN's 'closer', 'hurt'
- Alice in Chains 'i stay away'

just a wish list. no pressure
OK lol ima work on them more try to get them stable

And been testing your newest update likes a ton, I have couple more suggestions I'm uploading several shots

Gmail icon would be great and others just retarded right now
And notifacation tray is awesomeness

I've got 2 more tool ones ima do after I fix up the aenima one

Meh luv ma fascinate oh so much

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
new one!

changes:
- themed apex launcher
- themed nova launcher
- added CM9 batteries
- re-created the progress bars to make them more vibrant

how would you all feel about having the gapps (gmail, contacts, mms, etc.) icons themed? lemme know!

-rf

ps. let me look into voxer. right now there isn't any way to theme XMLs that are in /layouts

·
TESTER
758 Posts
im on on it now and i would love to have some icons themed could you theme all the stock icons, super one box lol any of the app you see in my screens are the ones i use lol if you wanna theme em out im sure others use them as well

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
i posted this in the other thread since there have been others asking for an icon pack:

ok, so, like i wrote, i don't theme icons so nor do i use apex launcher but i can make an icon pack. would you all be happy with an icon pack where you'd be editing the icons one-by-one and selected the desired icon (in which case i'd theme more than the gapp icons)? i think that'd be a better option for those of us who don't want the icons themed, like me :)

let me know and i'll get on it!

thanks,
rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
latest one

changes:
- icon pack added to apk for apex launcher. longpress icon> edit> select icon> select from icon packs> pYrplerabbYt theme> select your icon of choice

this is not done, but more of a taste of what's to come :) please, let me know if it works.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
I'm on it

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
latest one

this may be the last beta!

changes:
- nova and apex launcher changes to highlights (blue to purple)
- hundreds of icons added!

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
i forgot the gmail icon so please download again. also added a few hundred more icons :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a really nice theme! purple is one of my favorite colors! Since the on screen buttons look so much like Honeycomb, you should also make this theme in the original honeycomb colors. The purple in this theme is a little hard to read, and i think that honeycomb bluish purple would be really nice..

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
latest update

change log (remember, this works on hdpi AND xhdpi devices!):
- hdpi and xhdpi keyboard is themed
- more icons added
- themed icons can now be seen in the app drawer in apex launcher (this feature can be disabled). i had to rename each individual icon, and am having difficulty with some of them. thanks to john f hancock i ended up purchasing his droidicon app and suggest you do the same if the icons i've compiled bother you

if you enjoy this theme, please post screenies. i spend countless hours on this working on features i don't use and don't ask for donations. i just like to see that people enjoy this so it's worth updating these threads :)

enjoy!
-rf

ps. speedy_tun is my partner in this and has taught me so much. i don't mention it enough but much of what good comes out is because of his guidance and work-- and my wife's patience :)

·
TESTER
758 Posts
Sorry haven't be much for making bootani I got poison ivy the other day

oh and my mms ran away when i updated the apex theme
lol must of been a setting saved into apex that hide it
lol

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
the latest version

changes:
- more icons

we still can't get this to work with adw/nova. we're getting closer and slowly chipping away at it.

enjoy!
-rf

Reactions: KaptinKrunK

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
ok, so i still haven't gotten adw to work (been super busy) but i do have some updates!

changes:
- got rid of blue in the new youtube
- got rid of orange in the new tapatalk
- re-updated progress bars (not sure how it reverted back to the old dull ones. these are more vibrant)

as for tablets, is there much interest in this for a tablet? if so, somebody would need to convert the mdpi/ldpi images. that could be quite a bit of work, so i need to see some interest in this, and even better would be a volunteer to do the work
as this would take me away from working on this for adw.

enjoy!
-rf

·
Codemonkey In Training
276 Posts
ok, so i still haven't gotten adw to work (been super busy) but i do have some updates!

changes:
- got rid of blue in the new youtube
- got rid of orange in the new tapatalk
- re-updated progress bars (not sure how it reverted back to the old dull ones. these are more vibrant)

as for tablets, is there much interest in this for a tablet? if so, somebody would need to convert the mdpi/ldpi images. that could be quite a bit of work, so i need to see some interest in this, and even better would be a volunteer to do the work
as this would take me away from working on this for adw.

enjoy!
-rf
Teach me the ways and I will gladly do it!

In other news, does this theme work on the AOKPJB previews?

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Looks way sick. Can we get a APK theme file for cm10 vicious ROM. Would like this in theme picker!!!! Looks amazing!
is the theme chooser apk not working for that rom? what it's unthemed?

thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Teach me the ways and I will gladly do it!

In other news, does this theme work on the AOKPJB previews?
how're your gimp/photoshop skills?

i haven't gotten it ready for the jb roms yet as i'm running ics. i'm a bit out of the loop. are most of you running jb roms?

thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Codemonkey In Training
276 Posts
I'd say rusty at best. I am still learning photoshop.
The forum for the JB previews gets around 20 new pages a day so I would say most are on the previews.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI, just installed the latest on JB and its working fine so far. Literally just installed it so I'll report back if I find any issues but seems fine.
AOKP 7/29 JB Nightly, Galaxy Nexus

141 - 160 of 167 Posts