- camera redirected (thanks, speedy!)
- google music
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]- deskclock apk[/background]
- email edits
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]- app picker[/background]
- framework edits
- systemui edits

to-do:
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]- settings > rom settings > toggles > toggle layout is blue[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]- pulldown notifications[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]enjoy and go bucks![/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-rf[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]*edit* worked out more kinks. download this, uninstall, then reinstall if you want the edits. sorry, i spent the day watching the buckeyes win while theming. :)[/background]

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
here's the latest:

changes:
- toggle layout is done (i doubt that bothered anybody but me)
- the adb notification i couldn't get can't be themed. i'd spent about 10 hours on it, then speedy educated me.

enjoy!

-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
here's the latest:

changes:
- the deskclock press button was blue again. something must have gone wrong on the last sync.
- brightened the close and setting buttons in the pulldown.

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
here's the latest:

changes:
- the deskclock press button was blue again. something must have gone wrong on the last sync.
- brightened the close and setting buttons in the pulldown.

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
here's the latest

changes
- resynce of email to get rid of blue.
- saturated the spinners to make them more vibrant

enjoy!
-rf

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
i'm finally on 4.2.1 and the blue toggles were killing me. i did a quick (i'm rusty) 2 hour job. if you're on anything prior to 4.2.1, i'd flash the beta release (any post before this one, except for the OP otherwise the weather probably won't be themed and i'm not sure what mms will look like..

updates:
- mms has changed so this no longer automatically inverts it but it does have some purple accents.
- toggles are purple now.

download

ok, baby is due in 6 weeks and i'm still studying hard. so, this will probably be my final release. thanks for all of your support and sorry i couldn't get those icons for nova.

farewell,
rf

ps. daniel, i didn't update github. if you're still working on this, i'd be more than happy to. you know how to reach me, buddy :)

·
rabbYt droYd
201 Posts
i recompiled this using the latest apktool and aapt.exe trying to get it to work for my nexus 10 w/o the clock, battery, and signal in tablet mode getting all goofy.

it works fine for my g-nex but i still need to test it on my tablet. if anybody wants to try it out on their tablet, it's right here.

enjoy!
-rf

*edit* tested it. i had to remove a couple lines of code but, thanks to speedy_tun, it works. speedy_tun is he who cannot stop ruling!

161 - 167 of 167 Posts