Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Incredible Forum's Troll
195 Posts
So i have been working for sometime making this and i wanted to share with you guys. Its a blue and black theme for the CM7 theme chooser. I used Waterpolo's theme as a base but i added what i was looking for in a theme.

Thanks to:
Waterpolo
: I used his blue theme as a template to make my own theme.
IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
: He came up with the idea for the tron rings. He also is always there helping get any request or ideas done for theRootzWiki community.

Whats in the theme:
Every icon is themed blue or black to make it look complete.
Bellow is a zip that you will need to run in ZipThemer so you can flash in CWM to finish what the theme chooser could not do.
(I made a guide on how to use Zipthemer. Use this link if you dont know how to use it.)

I will be updating this theme as i find new stuff that people might like.
Please post request or any questions or bugs you find and i will get to them as the come.
Screen Shots

(please use ZipThemer for the zip above.)

Reactions: SethAC and poontab

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probably go ahead and try it out in a minute anyway, but how come I can't see the screen shots? Weird...
are you on the app? sometimes if the screen shots are big the app will not show them. :/

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update coming this weekend. found some new png's i want to use. plus some people want me to take the 4g mod off so i will support 2 versions for this theme.

Reactions: DarkMagic318

·
Android Apprentice
71 Posts
So download the zipthemer then use the zip u provided. Also download the apk then after you do everything with the zip just boot into clockwork and flash the apk right. And should I wipe everything? Or do u just download one. Sorry if I miss understand just what to make sure

·
Registered
44 Posts
update coming this weekend. found some new png's i want to use. plus some people want me to take the 4g mod off so i will support 2 versions for this theme.
Downloaded it and very nice setup...also thanks for Zip Themer. Any hints as to what new png's you're planning to use? How about Titanium Backup and/or ROM Manager, just as examples of what stood out when I installed the theme.

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the delay. i havent had time to update this theme due to the fact that im helping another member start his own site. check my sig for details. i will get back to updating all my stuff soon. just need to get all the bugs out of the new site.

·
Registered
44 Posts
sorry for the delay. i havent had time to update this theme due to the fact that im helping another member start his own site. check my sig for details. i will get back to updating all my stuff soon. just need to get all the bugs out of the new site.
Do your thing...we can wait. One should never rush a good product until it's ready.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.