holo wh#re
153 Posts
^^^^^^ is that the free theme version ?

Reactions: mark1975

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
Found a NASTY bug...

If you have Beta2 applied and try to install an app from Google Play, while it's downloading/installing, you will get a popup (repeatedly whilst the app is downloading/installing) saying that "process com.android.media" or something to that effect. The app will still install, you'll just have to deal with that popup. Until I get it fixed, here is the link for Beta 1 if you want to roll back.

Download: EpicBlueCM9 Beta 1
Is this the free version?

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #484 ·
Is this the free version?
That bug report pertains to Beta2, which is not the version on Google Play. I have not released a free version that is as up to date as the market version. Here is the most up to date free version.

Download: EPICBLUECM9CM10_20_Beta1.apk

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
What app is that?

That bug report pertains to Beta2, which is not the version on Google Play. I have not released a free version that is as up to date as the market version. Here is the most up to date free version.

Download: EPICBLUECM9CM10_20_Beta1.apk
thanks.......i do already have the donate version, so im not a free loader..its just that with the 1st free version, i could flash mods over this theme..

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #486 ·
thanks.......i do already have the donate version, so im not a free loader..its just that with the 1st free version, i could flash mods over this theme..
lol, wasn't inferring that you're a free loader bro! And i'm still confused as to how you were able to do that in the first place!

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
lol, wasn't inferring that you're a free loader bro! And i'm still confused as to how you were able to do that in the first place!
well thanks for the theme download, but thats the wrong version i was looking for...but yeah, the last free version right before it hit the market i could flash dialer themes, lockscreen themes and others...
this theme is beyond the best...any idea's on a red theme? already started on one?

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #488 ·
ya got me man! I'm stumped. I understand flashing lockscreen themes over it, since only some roms let the theme chooser do the lockscreen. As far as a red one goes, it'll still be a little while, i'll be getting started on it soon though.

·
Android Apprentice
543 Posts
Just got this from Google play and it's awesome !!!!

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
hey side note, 4.2 keyboard isnt themed..doesnt really bother me but just saying..

can u make a seperate zip to flash for the battery icon?..i just got a, (im assuming) the new cm circle icon..looks kinda like a gear

·
Registered
5 Posts
since you can theme the SMS app itself minimal issues, many texts are unreadable, but what you can adjust to some, but not all. you can not see what to write, please fix ..... absolutely need this theme:rolleyes:

Edit: Comes an update for jb4.2?

Attachments

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #493 ·
I have a lot more to do than just update to 4.2, i have a whole bunch of other stuff to add/fix. I have a lot of stuff to do around here before i can even think about updating the theme. Can't do jack right now as my home office is in mid-move as we're making room for another kiddo. I'm not gonna leave the theme behind, i use it too, and it drives me nuts that it is unfinished.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have a lot more to do than just update to 4.2, i have a whole bunch of other stuff to add/fix. I have a lot of stuff to do around here before i can even think about updating the theme. Can't do jack right now as my home office is in mid-move as we're making room for another kiddo. I'm not gonna leave the theme behind, i use it too, and it drives me nuts that it is unfinished.
what? You mean theres no auto update/copy/paste/one click solution by now? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #496 ·

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
Sorry, but you can't. Some roms allow themes to do the lockscreen, and it looks like your rom is one of them. Sorry man.
i dont think this mod situation has to do with the rom...i think its ur theme that wont allow mods to flash over it like the prevous free version.
the one right before it hit the market.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #498 ·
I honestly don't know how that worked before. You cannot flash files to the rom to override the theme. the way the theme chooser works, is that when the rom calls for a certain png, the theme chooser redirects it to a themer-defined image within the theme package. Some roms allow themes to theme the lockscreen, others do not. The one you are using does, which means that no matter how many times you flash a morph, it won't accept them unless you turn off my theme, or any other theme that has lock rings.

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
well is there any way u could pm me the free version u had right before it hit the market without the shiny lights that were in the homescreen dock?
if not thats fine.

im gonna try and see if i can get the glow dots in the nav bar to be that little bomb dude for the system theme using ninja morph.
still my #1 theme.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #500 ·
I can't even begin to think of what version that would have been, or if i still have it. I typically only keep the last two versions. Again, sorry man.

481 - 500 of 518 Posts