Android OS Forum banner
1801 - 1820 of 1842 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the update on the themes. I really like the change that you made to the calculator app. One minor thing that I noticed is that the icon for chrome is no longer themed.

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,807 ·
Thanks for the update on the themes. I really like the change that you made to the calculator app. One minor thing that I noticed is that the icon for chrome is no longer themed.
I'll have to redownload that and take a look at it. Thanks for the heads up

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,809 ·
Downloading now. Haven't tried yet. Does it have eclipse 4.2 support?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
There's no need to download the Preview version because the Market Version now supports 4.2 ... I haven't been on every 4.2 run so if items are missing for your Rom please let me know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Here's an alpha of CyanOrangen Cobalt (a cyan and orange version of Cobalt) ... Dunno if I'll keep it or not but it's a start if I do: http://db.tt/HWElZiJf
Testing right now.:)

Edit: theme looks good but only the orange would be nicer.:) keyboard isnt themed. And the battery bar isnt coloured. Also give a twist to calander if you could. Not the new one but i always use the old one.

grtz from the crazy basterd from holland. and i love maguro roms.!!.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Anyone else apply this theme with theme chooser with inverted apps? It makes my inverted gmail have a grayish back, instead of all black. It looks terrible.

Any way to fix this?

How about a hulk theme? Purple kush and kiwi? That would be awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using RootzWiki

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,819 ·
Anyone else apply this theme with theme chooser with inverted apps? It makes my inverted gmail have a grayish back, instead of all black. It looks terrible.

Any way to fix this?

How about a hulk theme? Purple kush and kiwi? That would be awesome.

The reason it's Gray is because I want it to be themed for stock users (the vast majority of Cobalt Users). But in order to make it WORK with inverted I use a white image but give it transparency so if there's a black background (with inverted Gmail) it will still work.

My options are to leave it unthemed, theme it the way I have, or theme it in a way that breaks it for Inverted Gmail users. I'm sorry it doesn't look as good with Inverted Gmail but again the VAST majority of users are on stock (white) Gmail.

On a side note here's an Alpha version of the "Hulk" theme you described. Kiwi Kush Cobalt... http://db.tt/pToZRc2Q

·
Registered
276 Posts
The reason it's Gray is because I want it to be themed for stock users (the vast majority of Cobalt Users). But in order to make it WORK with inverted I use a white image but give it transparency so if there's a black background (with inverted Gmail) it will still work.

My options are to leave it unthemed, theme it the way I have, or theme it in a way that breaks it for Inverted Gmail users. I'm sorry it doesn't look as good with Inverted Gmail but again the VAST majority of users are on stock (white) Gmail.

On a side note here's an Alpha version of the "Hulk" theme you described. Kiwi Kush Cobalt... http://db.tt/pToZRc2Q
Now that is what I call top notch service. This theme is crazy. By far my favorite.

With the gmail is there anything I can do to make it solid black? I'm familiar with compiling and decompiling and such. Is it an easy fix or not?

Once again thanks. Your the man.

1801 - 1820 of 1842 Posts