Android OS Forum banner
861 - 880 of 887 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Google now seems a little off with the white and black mixture. The search bar is in the middle of the Google logo up top. The scores show the black background cleverly but when teams show rankings it's on a white background. If a picture might help I can post one. Maybe latest gapps updated causing problems with certain line codes changing?

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #865 ·
Google now seems a little off with the white and black mixture. The search bar is in the middle of the Google logo up top. The scores show the black background cleverly but when teams show rankings it's on a white background. If a picture might help I can post one. Maybe latest gapps updated causing problems with certain line codes changing?
I'll take a look, it may just be a matter of having to remove the invert.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am using AOKP 4.4.2 for the Nexus 10. The battery does not show as circular. Not sure if it is a theme or a ROM thing. Would also like the time to be the same color of blue as the theme.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #867 ·
I am using AOKP 4.4.2 for the Nexus 10. The battery does not show as circular. Not sure if it is a theme or a ROM thing. Would also like the time to be the same color of blue as the theme.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
KitKat removed the ability to theme the battery any further than the color. As far as the clock it will be included in the next update.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well that sucks. I don't know why they did what they did with Kit Kat also lost the ability to have a tablet UI.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
295 Posts
This thread is huge, so sorry if this had been answered. Could you by chance post the color codes for your themes? Specifically I'm looking for kiwi kush.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
184 Posts
Just an FYI, but in the latest kitkat for carbonrom (4/24 build), a number of icons won't skin with cobalt donate. Not sure what the issue might be as they all skinned fine through the 4/10 one. Chrome, goo manager, k9 mail and a few others are the problems. Are there stand alone icons that I can use in the meantime?

Corrected in the 4/25 build. Apparently the new cm theme manager was the issue.

·
Registered
65 Posts
@dustin17b do you have a icon pack for Royal Blue? I am using a new AOSP ROM for my LG G2 and they have a new/different theme engine than normal and it is broken down by icons/syles/fonts/wallpaper ect...

·
Registered
1 Posts
This theme is excellent. There is one thing that I would like to have an option of changing though. My Play Store app is so dark and the test is very difficult to read. Is there a way to keep the Play Store app unchanged so that I see it with the white background, but keep the theming in the rest of the system UI and menus? Even in Dropbox, it's a black background and the text entry for the username is black, so I can't see what I'm typing.

·
Android Apprentice
295 Posts
Purple: ff9900ff
Kiwi: ff15de00
Since there are no icon packs for your themes yet, I switched to crimson and got crimson Achilles icons. But now again do you have the Hex codes for crimson as well? And will you be doing Achilles icons to match all your themes?

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Crimson is ffff0000

Haven't completely decided what direction I'm going with the new Engine yet. Right now the current Theme version works well in the new Engine. Converting it over has some benefits but will also have some negatives.

Right now it'll give me options to add sounds, fonts, and a Boot Animation ... None of which I'm terribly excited about.

There will be things that I'm capable of theming that I was previously unable to although not a ton of things.

The biggest downside is obviously the time it'll take, something I don't currently have a lot of. Currently there are 15 color options and they will basically have to be rewritten from the ground up. All the images will need to be resized and renamed.

The time it takes is only part of the equation though, as the size of the Theme will seemingly increase as well. The new engine uses a new method that in short may lead to a much larger theme in order to include everything I have in the current Theme. CM is working on this issue so we'll see what happens and hopefully it won't be an issue at all in the end. It may end up being something that needs be divided into 2 separate themes (a System theme and an Apps theme).

At this time it's hard to justify the time, effort, and possible issues to convert everything over. Although it seems like CM is working much more closely with us as themers to have an amazing end product. THIS is the biggest benefit in my mind. While they're aren't a TON of new features I have faith that there will be.

Obviously I'll be keeping a close eye on things and to be completely honest I probably will create ports for the new Engine but I'm not sure when, which ones, and there's no guarantee.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

·
Android Apprentice
295 Posts
Please, no need to get off the box, we all will listen for days! Plus I think I speak for everyone here that we really appreciate your work, and the time you take to bring us the best themes available!
Any testing for changes you need to make (if it means doing deep system changing stuff or otherwise) I will gladly volunteer. Mean time I will wait patiently.
Well, Kiwi Kush is my favorite, but with the new theme engine, it's not giving me the same eye candy when I'm on the home screen or app drawer. So I got your other Achilles icon pack (multiple colors) and then gunmetal.
I use nova launcher, on A Galaxy Mega 6.3. Rom is resurrection remix.
Here's what I did!
jynetuza.jpg
2u7yveny.jpg

What do you guys think?

Edit: one more thing. Would you mind providing the Hex codes for all the colors of your themes? (I know, I'm so needy) I have some more tweaking and experimenting I'd like to do.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Please, no need to get off the box, we all will listen for days! Plus I think I speak for everyone here that we really appreciate your work, and the time you take to bring us the best themes available! Any testing for changes you need to make (if it means doing deep system changing stuff or otherwise) I will gladly volunteer. Mean time I will wait patiently. Well, Kiwi Kush is my favorite, but with the new theme engine, it's not giving me the same eye candy when I'm on the home screen or app drawer. So I got your other Achilles icon pack (multiple colors) and then gunmetal. I use nova launcher, on A Galaxy Mega 6.3. Rom is resurrection remix. Here's what I did!
Posted Image
Posted Image
What do you guys think? Edit: one more thing. Would you mind providing the Hex codes for all the colors of your themes? (I know, I'm so needy) I have some more tweaking and experimenting I'd like to do. Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
I really appreciate the support!

Hex Codes

Cobalt ff00a3f6
Crimson ffff0000
Gunmetal ffc0c0c0
Purple Kush ff9900ff
Cotton Candy ffe80073
Kiwi ff15de00
Inferno fff67b00
Canary fffffb00
CyanOrangen C - 29ffe8 O - 0ffb509
Royal Blue L - 2672ff
Royal Kiwi B - 055cff G - 92ff0b
Royal Crimson B - 055cff R - ff0000
Cyan L - 00f6f6

·
Registered
65 Posts
@dustinb what happened to dustib17? Also thanks for replying. I really miss your theme. I went back to the stock G2 ROM. The G3 is getting ready to come out so I think I will get that phone.

861 - 880 of 887 Posts