Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Themer
159 Posts
Well the past few days I have been working on something new, it is basically based off of my Precision theme with some of the Vibrant Splash of Color theme and various other icons I made from stock images. But, I am trying to work more colors into it. It is still a work in progress, but I figured I would post it to try to help me gain some ideas/feedback. So here is a few screenshots to give a general idea of what I have gotten so far.

Once I get it more to my liking I will post links to download it. Thoughts, ideas, any input at all is appreciated.

Here is a very basic version of it. It only contains launcher2, systemui, frameworkres, and settings...
http://db.tt/YVWyR7o

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"LEGEND said:
Can you change the notification background to a solid color... where photobucket download is...

Give it a web 2.0 feel!
Yea I was thinking about doing them semi transparent black. So the pulldown would be all the same color. I will mess with it some more.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
"Kwes1020 said:
It does work fully. If I'm not mistaken I never included the dialer or any apps for this version. Might be wrong regardless I am updating my themes soon.
I figured out what happened some kind of way I ended up with a mix of your theme and white chrome with no issues what I did was flash white chrome and then flashed ur theme without wiping all on accident but it turned out sweet if u look at pic u will notice ur signal and batt icons but the dailer is from white chrome

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.