Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Themer
159 Posts
Well the past few days I have been working on something new, it is basically based off of my Precision theme with some of the Vibrant Splash of Color theme and various other icons I made from stock images. But, I am trying to work more colors into it. It is still a work in progress, but I figured I would post it to try to help me gain some ideas/feedback. So here is a few screenshots to give a general idea of what I have gotten so far.

Once I get it more to my liking I will post links to download it. Thoughts, ideas, any input at all is appreciated.

Here is a very basic version of it. It only contains launcher2, systemui, frameworkres, and settings...
http://db.tt/YVWyR7o

·
Average Android
229 Posts
Can you change the notification background to a solid color... where photobucket download is...

Give it a web 2.0 feel!

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"LEGEND said:
Can you change the notification background to a solid color... where photobucket download is...

Give it a web 2.0 feel!
Yea I was thinking about doing them semi transparent black. So the pulldown would be all the same color. I will mess with it some more.

·
Themer
159 Posts

Played with the pulldown some more. Need to do a few more things then will most likely upload a first version tonigjt or tomorrow.

Edit: went ahead and posted a link for whoever wants it, its very basic for now. Im working on alot of projects at the moment.

·
Average Android
229 Posts
Looks Great!

How about the phone vibration icon... can you get one alittle clearer, kinda like how the others stand out?

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah its being an ass and doesnt want to take for some reason. Im still messing with it, just posted it for those who want to feed their flash addiction lol.

·
Average Android
229 Posts
kwes, how do I change the battery icon back to the one in your other Precision release?
I prefer that than the on in this release!

Thanks~!

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im just using that and this battery for now until I have time to rework the custom battery icons ive made. Umm when I get home I will pm you an easy way to change it.

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"dachinaman said:
Theme doesn't fully work with weapons 2.6 update
Dialer is what I notice
It does work fully. If I'm not mistaken I never included the dialer or any apps for this version. Might be wrong regardless I am updating my themes soon.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
"Kwes1020 said:
It does work fully. If I'm not mistaken I never included the dialer or any apps for this version. Might be wrong regardless I am updating my themes soon.
I figured out what happened some kind of way I ended up with a mix of your theme and white chrome with no issues what I did was flash white chrome and then flashed ur theme without wiping all on accident but it turned out sweet if u look at pic u will notice ur signal and batt icons but the dailer is from white chrome

Attachments

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah yeah that does look nice. I have been working on some of my own dialers I will post in the next updates.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts