Android OS Forum banner
521 - 540 of 568 Posts

·
I'll Flash It Atleast Once
120 Posts
Would it be possible to get a camera icon added in the next update? My package is "com.google.android.gallery3d" instead of "com.android.gallery3d" .... I guess its a differance of roms because their is an icon for other package. Its the only visable icon not themed on my homescreen and it bugs me. Ha. I understand either way. Just throwing it out there. Lol. Thanks as always!

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
Would it be possible to get a camera icon added in the next update? My package is "com.google.android.gallery3d" instead of "com.android.gallery3d" .... I guess its a differance of roms because their is an icon for other package. Its the only visable icon not themed on my homescreen and it bugs me. Ha. I understand either way. Just throwing it out there. Lol. Thanks as always!
I have tried adding the other package name to the theme and it won't theme for some reason. I'm going to try and just theme the actual apk as an optional zip or something. I noticed the GoogleGallery.apk from gapps is the one that doesn't work but Gallery2.apk from the rom works. So I just removed the first one and flashed the Rom again and it was themed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
120 Posts
That did it. Thats odd though because i cant seem to find googlegallery.apk in my gapps and if rom has gallery2.apk in it.... Then how is it in my system apps? Lol. Only downside is i lost photosphere... :-( price i gotta pay to have it pretty. Lol

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #524 ·
That did it. Thats odd though because i cant seem to find googlegallery.apk in my gapps and if rom has gallery2.apk in it.... Then how is it in my system apps? Lol. Only downside is i lost photosphere... :-( price i gotta pay to have it pretty. Lol
Yeah it's hidden in gapps, for photosphere to work. That's why I wanna theme it and add it to my inverted zip.

·
120 Posts
Yeah it's hidden in gapps, for photosphere to work. That's why I wanna theme it and add it to my inverted zip.

That would be awesome imo. Even better if you could get your hands on one that has the added option ported from 4.1 haha thanks again for the very quick reply and your continued great work. Thumbs up!

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #526 ·
That would be awesome imo. Even better if you could get your hands on one that has the added option ported from 4.1 haha thanks again for the very quick reply and your continued great work. Thumbs up!
My pleasure! I'll look into it, thanks!

·
Another Android Fanboy
148 Posts
Any chance of getting a zip file update for the new MMS with privacy options?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #529 ·
Any chance of getting a zip file update for the new MMS with privacy options?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
I'm super duper busy this month so hopefully I can update that and some other things soon.

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
Are you gonna go for the new Google Now and it Widget ? , should look great themed .

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #532 ·
+1 to that when you get the time :)
Yeah you lazy bum, get off your bum and update some apps.....:) :p :-D

Soon everyone soon! Just let the updates settle in because there are a ton.

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #535 ·
If I can fix the Google voice crash this will be the Google now widget:

Light Flash photography Font Audio equipment Technology

Also working on BlueJelly update:
Azure Rectangle Sleeve Font Electric blue

So much to do..so little time!

Attachments

·
120 Posts
Looks great! Can't wait. Imo the stock now widget is just ugly. Lol

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
BlueJelly Lite Tester:

This is an open tester for BlueJelly Lite with CM and AOKP 4.2 updated images added!

Please look for odd images
Font issues where they wash out ie Black on black

Updated -
DeskClock
Phone
Swype
Settings
Systemui
Gmail
Framework

Added -
CM Lock Clock
ADW and ADWEX

Fixed up some issues from before and other things i might have forgot.

If you report anything...good or bad please provide:

Phone/Rom/Android Version/Steps taken/issue

Also make sure the issue isn't there with stock theme applied

Alright enough with the lecture here is the link.................

BlueJelly-Lite2-test2.apk

Install then reboot!!!!!

Last but not least SHOW ME SOME SCREENS

Enjoy!
DJ

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #538 ·
Ok guys I need this tested so I can upload it to my site. I've been super busy with my son at St Jude but he's cancer free now and is going thru physical therapy. It takes a ton of my time.

I updated Mms and Calendar to 4.2.2 the other apps haven't updated so I kept them the same. LatinIME "keyboard" and Gallery2 "Camera and gallery" I added as well since some people are having issues with it theming...If your gallery isn't themed then you need to remove GoogleGallery.apk from System/app first before flashing. This Gallery2 I added has the HDR and Grey pie selector so it matches the theme now....Google now in data/app is also updated but you might have to manually install it to get the widget working...use this: DarkGoogleNow2.3.11.apk

DarkJelly-4.2.2-Inverted-Apps-v6-signed.zip

Let me know how it goes please!!!!

DJ

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #540 ·
No more text in calendar. Otherwise looking great. Kudos

Currently running what Verizon is lacking. 4.2.1
Yeah um......that was a test..yeah...to see if your....um...paying attention and testing....yeah that's my story...yeah....lol Thanks man, I totally missed that myself!

Let me get that fixed and upload a quick zip.

521 - 540 of 568 Posts