Android OS Forum banner
541 - 560 of 568 Posts

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #542 ·
Ok the official 4.2.2 Inverted zip with the fixed up Google Now apk are on my site and ready to apply. If you are using the test ones you will need to get the new set on my site. I fixed some bugs that you all found..thanks guys...Enjoy!!!!

DJ

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
I'll Flash It Atleast Once
120 Posts
Really like the update. If i can make a request though it would be to update the mms app to version that has the theme settings. Really like your look but i like to change things like text color fora little pop. Lol. Thanks for everything you do and of course all the updates :)

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #544 ·
Really like the update. If i can make a request though it would be to update the mms app to version that has the theme settings. Really like your look but i like to change things like text color fora little pop. Lol. Thanks for everything you do and of course all the updates :)
I've already tried aokp and paranoid's mms and they won't work..sorry.

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
Ok the official 4.2.2 Inverted zip with the fixed up Google Now apk are on my site and ready to apply. If you are using the test ones you will need to get the new set on my site. I fixed some bugs that you all found..thanks guys...Enjoy!!!!

DJ

Thanks again bro .

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #549 ·
I finally got me a tablet, Nexus 7, so now I see first hand what's working and not working I'm going to fix the theme to support them...Gmail was my first fix then contacts/people next....so there might be a tablet zip for inverted apps without the mms apk and with a working HDR FFC...I found a nice hack that works in the nexus 7 and should work on the 10 as well as others. There was also a few things like settings panel was grey..it's now black so tablet support with phone roms should be fixed as well...paranoid..carbon...etc

DJ

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #558 ·
I want to say I'm sorry to those who had issues with the playstore, I was not up to par due to the lack of sleep I had the day before and built it missing needed files. So I woke up to my playstore not wanting to open. I found the missing files and rebuilt it working properly so here is a tester to try and see if it fixes these issues:

BlackedOutPlaystore4.0-v2.zip

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Themer
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
Ok here is the DropBox 2.3.5 Blacked out and Transparent to match the theme:

BlackedOutDropBox2.3.5.apk

TransparentDropbox2.3.5.apk

Uninstall stock and install from sdcard...if you're using my old version you can just install over it.

Enjoy!

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

541 - 560 of 568 Posts