Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Theme] Da Swypes Closed - I Guess Swype Wants Us To Have An Ugly Keyboard! Rootzwiki Rocks Though!

16K views 61 replies 16 participants last post by  djdarkknight96 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
DARKSWYPE

REDSWYPE

BLUESWYPE

PINKSWYPE

New:

Dark White

ICS Outlined

ICS Solid

This is a beta, apply to any phone or tablet!!!!

Link to instructions and downloads HERE:

--removed--

Like what you see, buy me a PEPSI: HERE

AND OR

Hit the Thanks button!!!!
Rate the page
Submit to portal

Enjoy!!!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Jiibus said:
I used Root Explorer to do the copy/pasting, and the swype installer isn't recognizing the new file, it just wants to redownload another new sype. I renamed it exactly what it was and made sure the permissions are rw-r--r--.
Yeah, there's an issue with my method so I am working on a stand alone apk someone hacked. I'll post when it's finished. I got all excited and posted this and lost it once I rebooted. But we are close to a hacked version. It will be on my site!

#11 ·
JSM9872 said:
I just installed this and sent some messages. Looks and works awesome. Thank You!!
Jaxidian said:
I just stumbled across this. Well done theming the beta! Far too many people have said it can't be done. Looks slick!
Thanks guys! ;-)

#23 ·
"JSM9872 said:
You're probably tired of me by now. But thanks for the update. Will be downloading and installing as soon as I get home!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Never, lol! Your welcome..I might be updating them again..found some things I can make better..;-)

#26 ·
Has anyone tried this on a qHD phone like the 3D? I used the leaked Sprint Swype from the Nexus S and it didn't fit the screen properly. I'm wondering if this will have the same issue? I'm so tired of looking at Swype's default skin and desperately want a dark/black themed version. Just wondered if anyone had tried before I go to the trouble. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.