Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Theme] Da Swypes Closed - I Guess Swype Wants Us To Have An Ugly Keyboard! Rootzwiki Rocks Though!

16K views 61 replies 16 participants last post by  djdarkknight96 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
DARKSWYPE

REDSWYPE

BLUESWYPE

PINKSWYPE

New:

Dark White

ICS Outlined

ICS Solid

This is a beta, apply to any phone or tablet!!!!

Link to instructions and downloads HERE:

--removed--

Like what you see, buy me a PEPSI: HERE

AND OR

Hit the Thanks button!!!!
Rate the page
Submit to portal

Enjoy!!!!

See less See more
#27 ·
"thetaman said:
Has anyone tried this on a qHD phone like the 3D? I used the leaked Sprint Swype from the Nexus S and it didn't fit the screen properly. I'm wondering if this will have the same issue? I'm so tired of looking at Swype's default skin and desperately want a dark/black themed version. Just wondered if anyone had tried before I go to the trouble. Thanks.
I would need to see the qHD swype to compare them.

#36 ·
"ThunderRootedDragon said:
Tried amending the file extension and installed but it's not showing up in my app drawer...any help would be appreciated.
So it downloaded as a zip? Yeah rename will work but it doesn't show in the app drawer..go to language and keyboard settings to activate, then long press a field and apply input method. Hope that helps!

#46 ·
"foxdog said:
I want to use the red one but the bar across the top looks pretty bad IMO. Please consider changing it to black
The swype prediction strip or RedGinger theme's header? Also I go by number of complaints..your the only one so far that doesn't like something specific...please clarify what you mean so I can consider it.

#48 ·
"foxdog said:
Yeah the prediction strip. the version I have is from your site so maby its different than the one posted here. I'll get the one from here and check it out

Edit: actually I now see that there is just a link to your site for the downloads. I don't think red is a popular color for themes, do you have a download counter on your links?
I do but I can just make an alternate version with the strip black...really simple to do..give me a few hours to get it made. I'm at the hospital with my son who fractured his pinky...cool?

#50 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.