Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
{{(( D R O I D ))}}
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched, googled, asked by 7 year old and still I cannot figure out a way to adjust the text on some of screens in miui. I have tried a lot of themes and still they all uses either white on grey or dark grey on light grey. Is there an editor or something. I would actually love to use the popup notifications that are built in miui, but they all have this light grey displayed on a white bubble.

The pull down notifications are legible just not some of the settings and non of the popup notifications.

Any help is appreciated ... i love Miui on my DX

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
"tharris297 said:
I have searched, googled, asked by 7 year old and still I cannot figure out a way to adjust the text on some of screens in miui. I have tried a lot of themes and still they all uses either white on grey or dark grey on light grey. Is there an editor or something. I would actually love to use the popup notifications that are built in miui, but they all have this light grey displayed on a white bubble.

The pull down notifications are legible just not some of the settings and non of the popup notifications.

Any help is appreciated ... i love Miui on my DX
Try selecting the default theme reboot and then select the theme you want and see if that fixes it. Also always reboot after selecting a theme

·
{{(( D R O I D ))}}
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Extended Settings must have done something cause its lovely right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.