Android OS Forum banner
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Chopper,

Maybe you can help me out....I always use to combine this mod, with a few other themes..now with the theme chooser in place I am having some trouble.

I have successfully changed the signal cluster.xml....which will stick when switching themes,,,, but I am having a hard time changing the images, as the names of the files are different, and there seems to be alot more. I am just looking to get the wifi, 4g, 3g, and signal bars over to a theme chooser apk.......can you help me out?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Beam me up
106 Posts
Finally got this mod going again with Cobalt using the theme chooser and a flashable zip....if anyone is interested let me know.

So, you used the theme chooser to install Cobalt Blue and then you made a flashable zip to load the big icons over it? Or am I misunderstanding?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm interested

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Here you go guys. Flash the first file in recovery. This fixes spacing of status bar. This is for B38 only of Aokp.

Unzip the second file, and install whatever color of Cobalt you want, then install via theme chooser.

Then you have geezer with cobalt...and you still get to use theme chooser.

Back up as usual just in case.

Flash this first.
https://www.box.com/shared/2f39cbce6195e326d6d2

Unzip these and install like a normal apk.
https://www.box.com/shared/fa6ed2cefe48cb2ebd51

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
I tried this and I got stuck in a boot loop. I first tried your way dl zip then flash then load apk theme. The only thing that I was thinking maybe u loaded wrong. The zip to flash reads aokp b30 no weather

·
Registered
276 Posts
I tried this and I got stuck in a boot loop. I first tried your way dl zip then flash then load apk theme. The only thing that I was thinking maybe u loaded wrong. The zip to flash reads aokp b30 no weather

Sorry about that...somehow it loaded wrong one...should be right now...file name should be DaFryinAll.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good work! Any thought of other colors?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is there a way to revert the file that you flash in recovery? Reason I ask is when using other themes the 3 g icon stays moved over to the right

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
Thanks for keeping the Geezer current

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks for keeping the Geezer current
Anytime. I know I was missing it for awhile myself; I almost wrote it off because the Theme Chooser is a pain in the butt to use......but I finally figured it out, as long as you guys keep showing interest I will keep it up.

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Just flashed 39 even after wiping system the mod stays but the 3g icon overlays the signal bar

201 - 220 of 249 Posts