Android OS Forum banner
241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any future plans to incorporate this mod/theme into JB Builds? I have been holding off for a while now to go to AOKP JB due to this theme so I am just curious. Also is it possible to use the M6 version on JB Build 1? I don't want to experiment since I assume the answer to my second question is no. Thanks for sharing your work

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
Any future plans to incorporate this mod/theme into JB Builds? I have been holding off for a while now to go to AOKP JB due to this theme so I am just curious. Also is it possible to use the M6 version on JB Build 1? I don't want to experiment since I assume the answer to my second question is no. Thanks for sharing your work
Don't know about JB1, but I'll definitely revive it at some point.
Things have been very busy in the work life for the last few months. Haven't had a lot of time for Android coding, etc.

When things slow down, this will get brought back to life.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
OP updated with a Theme Engine version. I'm sorry I've been holding out on you guys. Chopper did all the work of course, and I didn't want to release it without his blessing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
tied to install this today with ES File Exp'r. It said successful, but the app doesn't show up after re-boot.
What I do wrong?

Sensation running HyperSensation (http://goo.gl/LvYB0) and Tamcore kernel.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
If that ROM supports the Theme Manager, just go into that (usually in Settings) and apply the theme there.

If it doesn't have the Theme Manager, it's not going to do anything.

241 - 249 of 249 Posts