Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
Hey bro nice dang theme!! Bird Or B16 give this man a themer stamp he deserves it! Dang I gotta get off my lazy butt and get my theme up to date.

·
Themer
35 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys
and
To those of you wondering about the link being down some people have ran into a problem that seems random, but I'm working on it now the link should be back up in no time
EDIT: cant replicate problem, for now I'm putting up the link but I would suggest making a backup

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
hey man some people love your theme that they want it ported to the X. Would you be willing to work with me to port it? I'm a Themer myself just been real busy lately and was wondering if that would be something you'd do. I still have two X's and can give you the framework and other stuff you need and I can test it. If not I understand.

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rp076 said:
I sure am glad u put some FUNK on this gb!!! =) thanks for the great job u do!
Everythings better with a little funk

lee8791 said:
hey man some people love your theme that they want it ported to the X. Would you be willing to work with me to port it? I'm a Themer myself just been real busy lately and was wondering if that would be something you'd do. I still have two X's and can give you the framework and other stuff you need and I can test it. If not I understand.
I'd be glad to, I'll get a start on it if you get the files and let you know when I think they're ready to test.
What android would it be for Froyo, or GB?

·
Android Themer
66 Posts
The .596 Gingerbread leak is what most are running. Thanks. I can send you the entire ROM if you want instead of bits and pieces. Just let me know where to send it to or I can just send you a link for dropbox to grab it.

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Keep tha funk flowing :) and just curious, will you be releasing a stock theme as well like you did for froyo? And u need a donate button for your work

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got to work and fixed a few problems, also hopefully by morning I'll have a port to Eclipse v0.2.1 done.
after that I'll start work on a port to the DX.

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Awesome bro! Thanks for the stock theme & all the work you put into this...its very appreciated!

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No your fine, I must've missed one. is it better at least? I'm running eclipse now so I couldn't test really.

Edit: nm misread your post, I'm guessing what I fixed worked I just need to do it to the 1 bar now

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Redid FunkenEclipse with Eclipse v0.5 base and if you didn't know added a custom boot animation.
Thanks again to everyone for the support.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
VERY COOL, Im loving this theme. I have Mobile senseis ENVY theme on my DX & its the same color scheme as this theme, so now my DX & DX2 Match.
Thanks for your hard work on this!

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rp076 said:
So you gonna work your magic & throw a lil funk on this 2.3.4 if & when you have time?
most def, starting on it now but at some point soon I'm gonna suspend support for my funkenblack and get to work on some new ideas. Not that I'm done with it but with nitro on the verge of another release and naven porting I'd like to spend time making something new rather than port the same thing over and over, plus I gotta go back and clean up 2.3.3 and finish up on my eclipse which I'll have to upgrade to .6 probably (depending on what he all changes).
I love themeing but I wasn't made to keep track of hundreds of files, thankfully I get a little more organized every release, I just have to deal with all the funken messes I never cleaned up ;) anyway done with the rant expect a release soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts