Android OS Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Yeah I'm sure you stay very busy with all this...but I & surely alot of others appreciate all the work you & everyone else have been doing to help us make this phone a better phone :android-smile: thanks alot & looking forward to the new looks you'll be cookin up!

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Love the funk. I'm a bass player and I cut my teeth on that. Its good get my phone all funked out. This is 'the bomb'.

I flashed the v0.5 funkenblack theme over 0.6 Eclipse and nothing broke so far. I use go launcher ex with classic black theme and funken black makes it all gel perfectly.

DX2 eclipse v0.6 - speedy v2

·
Themer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Alright, I've been without a computer for close to a month but now I'm back in business. I'm about 80% done with my base theme for Atrix 2.3.4 and updated my Shapewriter theme... So basically expect some Funk to find your phones again soon.

·
Average Android
72 Posts
funkencool said:
Alright, I've been without a computer for close to a month but now I'm back in business. I'm about 80% done with my base theme for Atrix 2.3.4 and updated my Shapewriter theme... So basically expect some Funk to find your phones again soon.
Glad to see ur back in business brudda! Been missing tha funk. Hopin we'll see some funky love for the 2.3.4 eclipse once you get a little caught back up :androidwink: glad your back man!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts