Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
*Currently only available for CM9. Support for EOS coming soon.

MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO FLASHING!
Standard waiver: I / RootzWiki.com are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apk's requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

Current version and details below

CM9 Theme Chooser App - Beta : 20120514
* There are still issues with the theme, because not everything has been fixed on the CM side of things. They are working to get this fixed, and I can't do it until it's good. But most of the core elements are now green :) If you like green, you'll like this.
- Specific apps will be added. Keep it here for updates!
** Bootanimation is not included. Grab it below V

Greenogen Bootanimation (CM9 boot)
*download and copy to /data/local/, this IS included in the above theme, and is not a flashable .zip.
Do not copy to /system/media, that's just asking for trouble.

Contains:
  • framework-res
  • systemui
  • latinIME (keyboard)
  • bootanimation (themed CM9 "greenogen")
Naming convention: [DateReleased] ForWhichRom {RomBuildDate/Version}

If you're on a Rom build date later than what's posted, it means I have not tested the theme on that version, which means there could possibly be more problems.
Please remember this before posting issues.

Wider support for other Roms is in the works and coming soon. I'll update as I can. I may be a few versions behind the Roms because I'm too busy with personal and business life, but i want to get this done to the best it can look, so I'm not gonnna leave it at this. If you see any issues, or have any feature requests, let me know. If something doesn't work, shout it out (if it hasn't already been said).
Thanks y'all.

----------------------------------------------

Changelog

20120514 : Now available via a Theme Chooser app. Most elements are themed. Trying to keep up with the nightlies.
20120410 : Initial release.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AOKP? Another Rom... lol, I'll see what I can do. Working on EOS now but won't be able to over the weekend. I'll see what I can do about AOKP early next week.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Working on the ThemeChooser option for red and green as I type this

Xoomin with Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now available for the Theme Chooser in the CM9 Nightlies! Still in beta phase, and CM doesn't have 100% of the bugs worked out, so it's not a complete, 100%, pure awesome theme yet ... updates will continue. bootanimation is still available that you must place in /data/local/ (theme chooser doesn't support bootanimations)

Reactions: jawonder

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
Now available for the Theme Chooser in the CM9 Nightlies! Still in beta phase, and CM doesn't have 100% of the bugs worked out, so it's not a complete, 100%, pure awesome theme yet ... updates will continue. bootanimation is still available that you must place in /data/local/ (theme chooser doesn't support bootanimations)
Thanks bro Theme looks great Bootanimation works fine.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks bro Theme looks great Bootanimation works fine.
Thanks dude. Yea I gotta update the animation to the high Res animation that's available now.

Xoomin with Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Are you gonna update the Bootanimations to the new CM9 one with Cid ?.
I'm gonna update the CM bootanimation tomorrow wit Cid, granted its in both Xoom and Gnex nightlies (I'm on the 5th I think ATM).

Xoomin with Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jawonder

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
I'll try it out once I get the Theme Chooser working perfectly. Once I can get my own template figured out, I'll be doing a lot more colors and styles.

I'm gonna update the CM bootanimation tomorrow wit Cid, granted its in both Xoom and Gnex nightlies (I'm on the 5th I think ATM).

Xoomin with Tapatalk 2
Thanks much, great job.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
greenICS is now Jelly Bean based and called "Rogue Series: Green", which can now be found in the General Themes section, right here: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/34196-theme-rogue-series-green/

I'll provide issue support for greenICS since it is based off of ICS, but all updates going forward will be applied to the new JB version at the link provided.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts