Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
[aimg]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=38&record=3830[/aimg][aimg]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=38&record=3829[/aimg][aimg]http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=38&record=3828[/aimg][adiv=ipsBox clear][adiv=ipsBox_container ipsPad][adiv=ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_bigright clearfix][adiv=ipsLayout_content][adiv=ipsLayout_right][adiv=ipsPad ipsSideBlock]File Name: HON3YCR3AM
File Submitter: Mastur Mynd
File Submitted: 28 Oct 2011
File Updated: Today, 06:32 AM
File Category: Droid Bionic
[aurl=/files/download/38-/]Download[/aurl][aurl=http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=changelog&file=38]Changelog[/aurl][aurl=/index.php?app=downloads&module=post&section=submit&do=edit_main&id=38]Edit Mod[/aurl][/adiv][/adiv][adiv=ipsLayout_content]MASTUR MODS

WELCOME TO HON3YCR3AM
CUSTOM TH3ORYPAKS FOR
[K]IN3TX
COMING SOON TO THE BIONIC BOX!!!

THANKS!

DT and DH for these AWESOME ROMs
DT and DH again for the IC3 Base
DT again for making me a part of the TH3ORY T3AM
DH for helping me get the wallpaper chooser working
Capez for the ICS animations port
Google for all they've given us to mod

Motorola for the shell for google's OS
xkape and lifebeginsfriday for giving me the transparent contacts/dialer/phone
Everyone who has made a donation to help me get by!

FEATURES!

FULLY Themed UI
Themed Desk Clock
Themed Settings
Transparent Dialer/Contacts/Phone
Green themed Mastur Mods Wallpaper Chooser
ICS Window Transitions

Best of All...

FULLY AUTOMATED SCRIPT!
(No need to wipe)

More to Come...

ADDITIONAL DOWNLOADS

ICS Battery

ICS Signal Bars

Go Locker
[/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv]

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
Congrats on theme. I am downloading now and flashing. I remember when you were asking for help in the forum :') you've grown up so fast. It brings a tear to my eye. Hahaha.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
I know... I used to be such a noob to the bionic, but its not much different than my OD DROID was other than the locked bootloader and the effing power this thing puts out puts my OG DROID to shame lol.

I'm still asking some stupid questions, but its mostly about gimp now. I have it figured out for the most part, but there's still some things I'm having trouble with... like transparency... anyone mind sharing that with me lol

On a more developmental note...

1.3 is up =D

Added my logo to the stock lock screen... looks kind of choppy, but It'll do for now, I'll probably modify it in like 15 minutes =P I also added my logo to the power options menu

Let me know what you guys think

·
Average Android
431 Posts
I mostly wanted 1.2 because I like how the lockscreen is part of my current home wallpaper. I like my phone to have a very clean and simplistic look and prefer to only have 1 wallpaper. No offense or anything because it does look great. I like how the icon looks in the power menu though.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill take the logo off of the lock screen. I thought it night be a bad idea to have it there, I was mostly just curious as to what it souls look like and how others would react to it. When I get home ill take it off and re-release 1.3

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Looking good man!... Nice to see some more of these in the works... What did you need to ask about transparency? I did some C+ and VB development a long time ago and always used Photoshop for my graphics.. but I'm working with gimp now myself. I'll answer anything I can.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lifebeginsfriday said:
Looking good man!... Nice to see some more of these in the works... What did you need to ask about transparency? I did some C+ and VB development a long time ago and always used Photoshop for my graphics.. but I'm working with gimp now myself. I'll answer anything I can.
Im not sure what to do to make a color transparent

·
Average Android
431 Posts
Mastur, you don't have to take the lock screen out just because of me. I think it is a nice look but I just wouldn't like hitting the power button and seeing a lock screen background which is then followed by a different wallpaper once you unlock. Its perfect for you since your wallpaper does look similar. Im just overly particular. Probably more than most.
. I meant no disrespect. This theme looks great! Awesome job.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
I'm here to please the people. I've started to get irritated with it myself, but I just installed ripple lock because I LOVE the look of the Honeycomb lock screen. Plus I think the Icon in the power settings menu is enough. Give me a few seconds and I'll re-release 1.3 as 1.3.1 so no one has to have that Image there.

UPDATE - 1.3.1 Is in the OP

Don't forget to wipe dalvik and cache

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
Nice work man. Very Nice.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tct08 said:
Will this work on the newest ice pack for Theory? I'm actually waiting on this before updating
Not 100% if it will. Ill update it after I finally get the new rom and themes on my phone. I think ill actually just rebuild the pack from DT and post it as 2.0. Give me time to get the pack and modify it and i'll get it out

·
Average Android
223 Posts
Not 100% if it will. Ill update it after I finally get the new rom and themes on my phone. I think ill actually just rebuild the pack from DT and post it as 2.0. Give me time to get the pack and modify it and i'll get it out
I flashed your original battery icon and it seems to work fine! Been running it since last night. Keep up the great work!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts