Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for posting, I was just coming to ask why the Facebook app wasn't themed and this was the first post. However, this icon is a lot darker than the others and doesn't really match. It's way better than it being blue, but any chance you could touch it up a little?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll see if Jay can work something up for you....may take a day or two. Thanks bud.

·
Registered
47 Posts
OK after downloading it still looks the same. Not trying to be picky because I appreciate it a lot, just letting you know. It still looks way better than that ugly blue. :)

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK after downloading it still looks the same. Not trying to be picky because I appreciate it a lot, just letting you know. It still looks way better than that ugly blue. :)

You sure you installed the correct image? It should end in ".png"

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Or reset the icon...don't try and flash it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
OK I got it to work. Couldn't figure out how to just extract the zip to my SD card but emailed the extracted contents to myself and was able to use it that way. For future reference though what's the easy way to do this? Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts