Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Goonga Galoonga..." Carl, Caddyshack
391 Posts
i just want to double check that the newest v4.2.1 has not been completely inverted, like v4.2...?? when i flash v4.2.1 on my tf201, the name of the sender is the typical yellow, but everything else is the regular Gmail white - is that the way it's supposed to be?? given that 4.2.1 only dropped yesterday, i would be surprised if it was inverted already - but i just wanted to check and make sure i wasn't missing something (or that the latest version may not yet be compatible with my tf201).

thanks for all these!! i have the Gmail, Play Store and G+ all running on my GNex and tf201.

·
391 Posts
No these are themed toward DarkHorse theme. if you need straight ICS, then I would use Traps...

Gmail 4.2 has not been able to be completely inverted, becuase Google took away a file we used to get the effect. 4.2 and 4.2.1 remain not being able to completely invert.

Name of Sender has only been yellow fo runread messages, which I maintain in this version. And yes 4.2.1 was already done by me.

To all, i have another version dropping that fixes the Animated Gmail notification and the previewof message coloring fix.

Alos working on New Google Now that dropped yesterday.
thanks! i figured it was something like that - i'm just happy to have them!

btw, you can update the OP if you want to confirm that all of these work on the tf201. :)

·
391 Posts
outstanding and quick work!! these are running flawlessly and beautifully on both my GNex and tf201!!

·
391 Posts
i don't know if you have any inclination or desire to do so, but just thought i would throw it out there -- how much of a pita would it be to invert Google Chrome?? that would look bangin', DH style!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts