Android OS Forum banner
81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Themer
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
i just want to double check that the newest v4.2.1 has not been completely inverted, like v4.2...?? when i flash v4.2.1 on my tf201, the name of the sender is the typical yellow, but everything else is the regular Gmail white - is that the way it's supposed to be?? given that 4.2.1 only dropped yesterday, i would be surprised if it was inverted already - but i just wanted to check and make sure i wasn't missing something (or that the latest version may not yet be compatible with my tf201).

thanks for all these!! i have the Gmail, Play Store and G+ all running on my GNex and tf201.
Gmail 4.2 has not been able to be completely inverted, becuase Google took away a file we used to get the effect. 4.2 and 4.2.1 remain not being able to completely invert.

Name of Sender has only been yellow fo runread messages, which I maintain in this version. And yes 4.2.1 was already done by me.

To all, i have another version dropping that fixes the Animated Gmail notification and the previewof message coloring fix.

Alos working on New Google Now that dropped yesterday.

·
"Goonga Galoonga..." Carl, Caddyshack
391 Posts
No these are themed toward DarkHorse theme. if you need straight ICS, then I would use Traps...

Gmail 4.2 has not been able to be completely inverted, becuase Google took away a file we used to get the effect. 4.2 and 4.2.1 remain not being able to completely invert.

Name of Sender has only been yellow fo runread messages, which I maintain in this version. And yes 4.2.1 was already done by me.

To all, i have another version dropping that fixes the Animated Gmail notification and the previewof message coloring fix.

Alos working on New Google Now that dropped yesterday.
thanks! i figured it was something like that - i'm just happy to have them!

btw, you can update the OP if you want to confirm that all of these work on the tf201. :)

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Now running your Gmail 4.2.1 on my E4GT with the leaked JB Rom.The zip wouldn't stick but extracted the apk and pushed to system/app. It's really nice! You may want to add this phone to your list on the OP with a side note to push the apk's rather than flashing the zip.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
33 Posts
Appreciate the effort but can you make a version without the mid 90s emboss logo replacements and washed out icons? Just keep all the simple original Google original version styling.. Except replace any white with black. The original dark Horse theme wasn't quite like how it is here. Also technical issues, any voice search and even just a going into preferences always force closes the app. Until these 2 issues are fixed it can't be used..
Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

81 - 100 of 140 Posts