Android OS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
I've installed Gmail and Google Now on my Razr HD and they look awesome. Only issue I have had is with Gmail, pinch to zoom is not working. Is anyone else having that issue or is it just me? Just curious if it is an app issue or maybe something with my phone. Either way, awesome job Mic...these look so great!

Edit: Nevermind...I had to change a setting...duh! Anyway, I'm all good and running JB on the Razr HD so your apps are good to go there as well, Mic.

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
Mic...do you mine if I post a link here from the RAZR HD forum? I don't think everyone knows about your stuff. I won't do anything until you give the ok, so just let me know whenever. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Themer
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Mic...do you mine if I post a link here from the RAZR HD forum? I don't think everyone knows about your stuff. I won't do anything until you give the ok, so just let me know whenever. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
Go for it. Send a link so i can watch it...

·
Registered
64 Posts
gmail doesn't work. I installed it in recovery, but when I hit the icon and it forcecloses saying it has stopped. I tried to copy the file over manually but file explorer isn't allowing the "paste" function. Everything else works fine. Any ideas?

·
Themer
449 Posts
gmail doesn't work. I installed it in recovery, but when I hit the icon and it forcecloses saying it has stopped. I tried to copy the file over manually but file explorer isn't allowing the "paste" function. Everything else works fine. Any ideas?
You shouldn't copy and paste this apk into system, was meant to be flashed. I bet there is another copy on your system somewhere.

Weird..

1. Uninstall updates is the first and formost
2. Wipe Dalvik.Cache
3. Delete Gmail.apk in your system/app folder
4. Reflash

Any or a combo of those.

If you have updates on your system. i.e you updated to newest Gmail from market, flash won't work unless you uninstall update. If you flashed someone elses and they put theirs in the data/app folder, my flash won't work till you delete thiers.

This Gmail works just fine, its about finding what in your phone is preventing it.

·
Android Beginner
44 Posts
Working Hot and Heavy on GooglePlus 3.3.0..

Lots of changes, and tryign to theme the communities as well... hang on...

edit: 4 hours later.. I have Beta 1 done! Now to find all these new items/images...
Just wanted to say thank u for keeping it fresh and for all your hard work on these beautiful themed apps.

Sent from Blackout AOKP greatness.

·
Themer
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Gonna be a bit folks for Goolge Plus. Google has seen fit to mass change alot of what i was usign to invert and images I was using. So while I have a Beta that is 60/70% inverted, they is alot more work to do. They also have now started to include all the stuff for xxhdpi(NeXus 10) resolution, and since i have one of those, I am making sure it looks and runs well on GNeX, N7, N10, NoteII, SGSIII... I am working on it...

·
"Goonga Galoonga..." Carl, Caddyshack
391 Posts
i don't know if you have any inclination or desire to do so, but just thought i would throw it out there -- how much of a pita would it be to invert Google Chrome?? that would look bangin', DH style!

101 - 120 of 140 Posts