Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Themer
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
OP Updated with brand new versio of GTalk.. what so special?

Now new chat messages are highlighted in yellow instead of just bolded the username... Huge differeance... Now those of you that chat with mulitple people can truly see new chats... It's one of a Kinda. And Team Average Joe brings it life...

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
OP Updated with brand new versio of GTalk.. what so special?

Now new chat messages are highlighted in yellow instead of just bolded the username... Huge differeance... Now those of you that chat with mulitple people can truly see new chats... It's one of a Kinda. And Team Average Joe brings it life...
4.1 version? why not 4.2? There has video chat FC if 4.1 talk is on rom 4.2.

·
Themer
449 Posts
4.1 version? why not 4.2? There has video chat FC if 4.1 talk is on rom 4.2.
Sorry to disappoint. No FC in video chat if that is what you were trying to say. Usually has to do with GAPPS and Library issues.

To be honest, thought mine was latest. However that being said, can see no differances between the two.

Don't mix version number with Android version. I have this version running on 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and 4.2 of android with no FC's isssues.

·
Themer
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
How's G+ update going? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Sucks, cause I have to deal with other stuff on XDA and kangers... But thinkign of just doing a Theme Chooser Theme instead.Just never seem to get allmy stuff fixed and out. LOL

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
Gun...any chance that we will see an updated Google Now? Just curious. Not giving up your version from this thread but I have heard some good things about the updated version, like lock screen widget ability. Let me know if you need any help testing. Thanks man

·
Developer
606 Posts

Attachments

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.