Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
looks nice!! damn now if only I hadn't gone back to FE for 2.0...

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Very nice. One of my all time favorite themes too bad I also moved to froyo for gummy2.0. Good job though

Edit: Man that kb looks sexy lol

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DroidBlaze said:
Very nice. One of my all time favorite themes too bad I also moved to froyo for gummy2.0. Good job though

Edit: Man that kb looks sexy lol
yea i moved back to FE 2.0 also prob going to start porting in a bit before the hurricane hits my town :)

·
Android Apprentice
150 Posts
For the people having issues with their phone getting wipes...just load a different recovery...not that difficult.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Retrokid223 said:
yea i moved back to FE 2.0 also prob going to start porting in a bit before the hurricane hits my town :)
Hope all is well after the hurricane bro. Haven't had time to flash this yet on froyo but good job.

PS The kb included in Gummy froyo is a b***h to theme huh lol

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
I know it just came out yesterday, but are you planning on bringing this over for Gummy GBE 2.0? Maybe once it's past the RC? Really love this theme, and it's the only thing missing from an otherwise perfect Gummy/GB experience. :)

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
On IRC they were saying there were numerous framework changes between EP1Q and EP1W. I suspect it wouldn't work too well, if it even booted.

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
SpiffyRob said:
On IRC they were saying there were numerous framework changes between EP1Q and EP1W. I suspect it wouldn't work too well, if it even booted.
I decided to experiment and install this theme over imnuts's tw4 themed ep1w debloated and kernel. That rom is great btw, but currently there is a browser lag issue that drives me nuts, so I decided to flash this theme over ep1w for the hell of it. The theme installed great and everything is rock solid and smooth. It did replace adw with the stock aosp launcher, and it also replaced the twcalendar with aosp calendar. As far as the theme itself and the phone booting it boots fine and everything runs great, however it seems some apps were replaced with aosp apps so if you're running GBE 2.0 I would probably wait, or else you might end up with some apps being older aosp versions that were in FE 2.0, if they did make any changes since then. I hope that last part made sense.

Edit: Yeah hold off on doing this. It runs very stable this way, but if you hold the power button down the reboot options don't show up. That's definitely an issue. Oh well, I had planned on wiping the phone anyway so I figured I would do this for the fun of it to see what happens.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.