Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Themer
239 Posts
Here is a theme by KinGDaViD63 and MMapcpro for Weapon G2x and Eagle Blood, it's based off of Mixer Cm7 Theme from MrDSL.

Download: MiXeR v1.1 For Weapon G2x [8/13/11]
Download: MiXeR v1.1 for Eagle Blood v1.08GB [8/14/11]
Download: MiXeR v2.0 For Weapon G2x [9/3/11]
Download: MiXeR v2.0 RC2 for Weapon G2x v2.4 [9/4/11]
Download: MiXeR v2.0 RC3 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/10/11]
Download: MiXeR v2.0 RC4 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/12/11]
Download: MiXeR v2.1 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/13/11] *NEW*

*CRT Animation, Wallpaper, Swype Beta v3 and icons in 2nd post*

Install Instructions:
Make a nandroid backup (not required, but highly recommended)
Reboot into CWM Recovery
Wipe Dalvik-cache
Flash the theme
Fix permissions
Reboot
Enjoy!

MiXeR v1.0 - initial Release [8/13/11]
MiXeR v1.0 - available for Eagle Blood [8/14/11]
MiXeR v1.1 - updated dialer, and contacts
MiXeR v2.0 - Added Boot Animation, Fixed phone image, changed status bar icons, added window animations, Purple is now blue [9/3/11]
MiXeR v2.0 RC2 - Added Transparent Notifications and changed notification background - FEEDBACK! [9/4/11]
MiXeR v2.0 RC3 - Updated for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/10/11]
MiXeR v2.0 RC4 - Changed Boot animation and added back LTE data icons :) [9/12/11]
MiXeR v2.1 - Added Power Off Animation and sound, droid ringtone and notification, black google search box, transparent gmail [9/13/11]

Credits:
Shout out to Tweezit for the power off animation and sound! Shout out to Hawk for the help with finding the animation! Shout out to B-Boy for the transparent G-Mail! The Dialers were ported by MMapcpro, couldnt have done this without him so thanks to him. I wanna give a special shout out to Tigger for helping a straight noob out on this. The UOT Kitchen for getting a noob started in this. And obviously MrDSL for the bad a$$ original theme. I also wanna thank WhiteHawk and Doniqcc for the stable, bada$$ romz for the G2x, dont get no better. If yall got a few extra bucks (i know some of yall are rich) throw it to one of them, considering I have no real theming skills. Here's some pictures. I use Launcher Pro couldnt get into the whole TouchWiz thing. All theming is done to the system, framework, phone.apk, settings.apk, and contacts.apk. At this point in time with this rom and themes, this phone is Perfect to me! Sensation? Get real! Check out the dudes Site that originally created this beast of a theme MrDSL's Mixer for Cm7.

Stuff to do:
Add transparent notification pull down DONE by KinGDaViD63!
Feedback is Welcome!

Screen Shots:

·
Themer
239 Posts
CRT Animation for Eblood: Flash after you flash the theme by mmapcpro

Here is the icons I used in the Launcher they are by rjhay22.
Download: Mirror Effect Icons
Not a flashable zip! Unzip icons and put whereever, however you want. I use launcher pro to make my dock icons, or desktop visualizer.

Here is the wallpaper thanks to MrDSL for the wallpaper!
Download: G2x Wallpaper Just longpress the wallpaper and save or make wallpaper.

Here's the Handcent Blue Metal theme! If you have the Metal theme installed from the market you must delete it before you install this one! Big shout out to Tiger for this!

Here's the Purple Swype v3 Beta, by thekdub Have to completely uninstall any version of swype already installed and then install this one.

Im a noob at this, but im learning alot everyday, trying to take it to the next level as far as editing and creating images now. Hopefully soon I can make my own theme, but I like the 2 ports i've done so far, so I figured everybody else would like them too. I've had one or two people they enjoy them so I guess it was worth the work doing it! I heard someone on here say about themes or roms if just one person thinks it's badazz or the best then you've done your job!

·
Supporting Member
306 Posts
Thanks man! Just added Rudolf window animation from UOT and it's really rocking now. Any work planed on the dialer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts