Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Themer
110 Posts
My First theme but one that I have taken a lot of time learning and developing.

Green Lantern for stock. 596 rom
Instructions
Download to sd card
Reboot into clockwork mod
Clear cache
Install zip

Thank you - Mobile-Sensei for inspiring me to learn how to theme. Rootzwiki for letting me post my first theme, I am still working new updates. Please give me feedback if you have any.

Download here -----> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIFIEUUO

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Nice

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
looks nice and for future reference in shoot me press hide then shake the device and it will take a screenshot without the overlay

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was lazy and did not click the hide

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post up. Hanger as i make them.

Thank you

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got to do a darker green but here is where I am going

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK so I made it darker, but for some reason I am getting a fade in from the sides. Here are some images below.

·
Themer
332 Posts
Namyar said:
OK so I made it darker, but for some reason I am getting a fade in from the sides. Here are some images below.
i believe there is a png that is labeled something about a status bar shader...i believe
either that or you .9 frames are wrong or didnt use eclipse to package them

·
Android Lover
365 Posts
Namyar said:

The image needs to be patched.

Sent from my full Sense 3.0 Tbolt.

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kook said:
The image needs to be patched.

Sent from my full Sense 3.0 Tbolt.
OK that I haven't read about, any links or info you may have would be good. As for the shader image there is one. I will have to change it

·
Themer
332 Posts
try thunderx....on another note i had a very green mountain dew theme on froyo liberty lol
Thanks, I will have to check them out!

You were reppin' a dew theme?! no way! haha
Yeah didn't keep it up to date mostly green stuff and some mountain dew packed in there lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Themer
282 Posts
Namyar said:
OK so I made it darker, but for some reason I am getting a fade in from the sides.
Assuming this is for a blur based rom. The fade in is most likely blur related, you need to find which the .pngs for the fade in. Although it might be controlled by XML too.

Sent from DroidX

·
Themer
332 Posts
AndroidSims said:
Assuming this is for a blur based rom. The fade in is most likely blur related, you need to find which the .pngs for the fade in. Although it might be controlled by XML too.

Sent from DroidX
i believe his .9 images need to be exported from eclipse most likely

·
Themer
575 Posts
I would suggest either using draw9patch and them exporting from exlipse. If you don't want to do that you can also decompile the apk, make your edits to the .9s, keeping the guides (1 pixel border), and them recompile.

·
Themer
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So here is how I am getting them and creating them.

I extract the images using apkmanager then pull out the. 9.png change them to just png files, make all my changes, then using the sdk 9 patch tool I put the boarders and save them with the correct name. Then they are just drag and dropped back into the apk they came from.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts