Android OS Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2450 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I can see the problems you speak of if you have a red background.. I use a live paper, looks great with transparency. =D
That's what I thought at first too since I was using the dark red/black magic smoke live wallpaper. I only realized the problem when I changed it up...

But I'm thinking a theme shouldn't force you to use a certain type of wallpaper to give you a fully readable screen, should be able to use whichever you choose...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Gave up on the transparency and started over with my old version, added a bunch of 4.2 stuff, no transparency, and added all the recent mods and fixes... Now the dialer is fixed too. I'm gonna do some more work on it tomorrow and I'll update the thread with a new version. Sorry for those who like the transparency, but it just wasn't working well for me...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Didn't get to work on it yesterday, but noticed 2 issues I'm gonna fix before I update. Will be back on it later today and then I'll get that out... And thinking I'm gonna start working on the blue soon too...

Reactions: ars0n

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think I got the new version all fixed up, and after I test it for a day or so I'll put it up here. And then on to updating the blue one...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Just an update, the latest version seems to run quite well on my phone, BAKED BB7 (4.2.1) with inverted gapps, but seems to be giving issues with a 4.1.2 rom, and isn't theming the clock on a different 4.2.1 rom (although it doesn't change it on mine, I have the ability to change it in ROM control, but not all roms have that). And on non-inverted gapps, the contacts page is white instead of showing the brushed background like it does on the inverted gapps... My answer, everyone should be running Team BAKED's rom with their inverted gapps! lmao j/k...

So even though it works good for me, I am still going to try and get it more compatible with other rom/gapps combos. However; I don't really want to post it as is. If you would like the new one to check out, no prob, just let me know. As soon as I have the time, I will do some more work on it. And as soon as I am satisfied, it will be posted, and then I will move on to blue...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just an update, the latest version seems to run quite well on my phone, BAKED BB7 (4.2.1) with inverted gapps, but seems to be giving issues with a 4.1.2 rom, and isn't theming the clock on a different 4.2.1 rom (although it doesn't change it on mine, I have the ability to change it in ROM control, but not all roms have that). And on non-inverted gapps, the contacts page is white instead of showing the brushed background like it does on the inverted gapps... My answer, everyone should be running Team BAKED's rom with their inverted gapps! lmao j/k...

So even though it works good for me, I am still going to try and get it more compatible with other rom/gapps combos. However; I don't really want to post it as is. If you would like the new one to check out, no prob, just let me know. As soon as I have the time, I will do some more work on it. And as soon as I am satisfied, it will be posted, and then I will move on to blue...
I would like to test the lastest version if possible!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Go ahead and send me one too please, should be going to bb7 this weekened or paranoid and or muzzy. Man, too many good roms out there right now..

·
Registered
682 Posts
unless I already have that version =D
Yeah, that's the same version you have.
I'd be interested to know if it works better for you on a 4.2.1 rom, it should.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,416 ·
Wow I see that you guys continued on :D

Fired up the Gnex and installed CM 10.1. Now I have some catching up to do. Have to re-learn all this again.......

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Tired of the iPhone already? :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Getting there yeah. Watched the SG4 show last night and got me wanting to turn on the Gnex. Won't use the Gnex as my phone but gonna mess with it a little until something worth upgrading comes along.

And I just installed my latest NateModz on CM10.1 and don't see a ton thats not themed. What are some things I need to look at?Really need to get this updated for the Play Store.

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
There are some new things that jelly bean has introduced.. I put together a transparent version of your free version in this thread most of the image edits are in there if u wanna check it out its in thisnthrewad sumwhere

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
682 Posts
Getting there yeah. Watched the SG4 show last night and got me wanting to turn on the Gnex. Won't use the Gnex as my phone but gonna mess with it a little until something worth upgrading comes along.

And I just installed my latest NateModz on CM10.1 and don't see a ton thats not themed. What are some things I need to look at?Really need to get this updated for the Play Store.
Glad your back! I've been meaning to update for a while, but have been crazy busy... I'll pm you when I get to work...

2401 - 2420 of 2450 Posts