Android OS Forum banner
2421 - 2440 of 2450 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Life has been keeping me busy recently. But I just updated Chrome and Jango in my version. If anyone wants it, let me know. I'm not posting to my site like I used to since I had so many downloads I got a usage warning from my isp, and only a few of you helped by letting me know what worked what didn't. I'm running the theme on the BAKED rom on Android 4.2.2 with inverted apps, and I'm still loving it.

Also, haven't heard anything back from Nate either, but that'd be great if he resumed development!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Another update to my version. Added Colornote, added NoteEverything including status bar icons for checklist and note, updated Google Voice, added Google Sky Maps, added Google Keep...

I still plan on doing a blue version eventually, but there is a bunch to do on that one. Again, if anyone wants my version, just get in touch...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Where abouts can we get your version? =D I am actually about to upgrade to 4.2.2... lol... oh man...
Just upgrading to 4.2.2?! Behind the times man! lol Sent you a pm....

·
Registered
335 Posts
RIGHT!? I just cant put myself to upgrading, been so busy, too many things to backup... and now the scene has exploded and there are so many f'n roms I have no idea what to go with! So, I plan on flashing a couple roms this week and taking a peek at all the goodies out there.. probably going to go with the ak47rom, slimrom, BB8 and Paranoid this week and see whats all the hoopla about the HALO..

·
Supporting Member
219 Posts
RIGHT!? I just cant put myself to upgrading, been so busy, too many things to backup... and now the scene has exploded and there are so many f'n roms I have no idea what to go with! So, I plan on flashing a couple roms this week and taking a peek at all the goodies out there.. probably going to go with the ak47rom, slimrom, BB8 and Paranoid this week and see whats all the hoopla about the HALO..
Ak is the best 422 ROM I've run in my opinion. Also if you're a fan of DroidTh3ory (some are some aren't) his newest AXI0M ROM over at droid hive is great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
682 Posts
Small update, might not effect anyone else. I themed ROMControl for the BAKED rom and fixed the wifi tether on quick setting tile. That's it on that one, so if you want it, pm me as usual. Thanks!

Edit: I also update the keyboard down button to match the rest of the softkeys...

·
Unicorn Molester
214 Posts
Hey, Otis, count me in. I'd love to check it out.
BTW, what happened to Nate? He popped his head in here couple months back, got our hopes up, and hasn't been heard from since...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey, Otis, count me in. I'd love to check it out.
BTW, what happened to Nate? He popped his head in here couple months back, got our hopes up, and hasn't been heard from since...
Sent you a pm. Sorry for the late response, been pretty busy lately! Dunno what happened to him, sent him a pm but never heard anything back either...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Folks,

Nate told me in the past how to change the color on single icons but I've forgotten how. Can any of you tell me how to do that?

I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Folks,

Nate told me in the past how to change the color on single icons but I've forgotten how. Can any of you tell me how to do that?

I'd appreciate it.
One of the easier ways is to rotate the color map in gimp... And sometimes, depending on the icon, I'll just re-"colorize" it...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Small update, themed the XBMC Remote app. The only change is the app icon and within the app, themed the keypresses red instead of green on the remote (in portrait mode) and themed a few logos. Sent it to a few, to others, pm me if you'd like a copy.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Not going to be updating to include the new icon for Maps until "My Places" gets added back into Maps. Until then, I'm using the old Maps version. I really think Google f*ed up with the new Maps making offline caching more difficult and removing My Places...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Figured screw it, updated maps, so I also updated the theme to theme the new icon. But since I think the new icon looks stupid, I used the old icon. Let me know if you're interested...

2421 - 2440 of 2450 Posts