Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Themer
600 Posts
Here is a port of my blue theme for CyanMod 10 Build 7-25 (made for Winner's CyanMod 10 but should work on most others). It is pretty simple but I think looks good. Try it out and let me know what can be changed or made better. Here is what is themed;

-NuBlue on most of the png's and some animations
-Blacked-out menu background
-NuBlue themed semi-transparent drop-down screen
-NuBlue themed settings icons
-NuBlue Andy lockscreen
-NuBlue themed calculator
-NuBlue themed navbar softkeys
-Clear blue news and weather widget
-NuBlue themed navbar glow
-NuBlue themed new reboot/recovery menu
-NuBlue Themed Gmail
-NuBlue Themed Email
-NuBlue Themed Calendar
-Updated weather lockscreen Icons
-NuBlue themed notification icons
-NuBlue themed play store

Updated for Build 7-25

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9663029/NuBlue%20CyanMod%2010%20Build%207-25%20Nexus%207.zip

Please make a nandroid backup first and flash in CWM. Enjoy and hit the thanks button if you like. Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems or suggestions.

Pics here,,,

http://forum.xda-dev...74#post29082974

Credit to Dustin 7 for 2 cool pics to use in contacts!
Credit to Travip624 for a sweet base inverted calendar/market

·
Registered
131 Posts
Flashed on winn's cm10. Went well & looks great. I've always ran Cobalt on my GNex and when I saw your credits I was hooked! I think the nav keys look great compared to the stock vanilla. Now if we could only program them, and run 4 keys! It'll come.

Again, thanks for your work. Look very great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Themer
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much,,,the nav bar is pretty easy to theme but this is work in progress

Flashed on winn's cm10. Went well & looks great. I've always ran Cobalt on my GNex and when I saw your credits I was hooked! I think the nav keys look great compared to the stock vanilla. Now if we could only program them, and run 4 keys! It'll come.

Again, thanks for your work. Look very great!

·
Registered
131 Posts
FYI: I switched roms and now running EOS. Bootlooped loading theme. Probably their tablet mods on the status & nav bar and other major UI changes. Runs great on winn's cm10. Just some trivial info here!

·
Themer
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No thats cool I like to hear the info, thank you! Themed CyanMod build 7/25,,,next build will be in theme chooser to make it easier to use across many roms.

FYI: I switched roms and now running EOS. Bootlooped loading theme. Probably their tablet mods on the status & nav bar and other major UI changes. Runs great on winn's cm10. Just some trivial info here!

·
Android Beginner
763 Posts
can you do a version without the globe and anchor? not everyone has the privilege of being a marine lol. some of us are only soldiers. no knocking the usmc any, just wouldn't feel right.

·
Themer
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn it loaded up the wrong version I will load back up the reg version with the Android systemui

can you do a version without the globe and anchor? not everyone has the privilege of being a marine lol. some of us are only soldiers. no knocking the usmc any, just wouldn't feel right.

·
Themer
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just checked and the one loaded in the OP is the reg version and not the USMC themed version.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.