Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Themer
192 Posts
I'm happy with it. There are a few small things needing to be fixed and I'll address them soon. Looks like I'll have to learn themeing for CM though

Here are some wallpapers. Download and unzip.

Wallpapers

Download- OrangeX Final
Download- OrangeX w/ Launcher2 Final

1. Download and place on SD
2. Boot into recovery
3. Make a backup
4. Wipe cache
5. Install zip
6. Reboot

·
Average Android
95 Posts
I can't tell from the pictures because the device is charging, but does this have battery icons with percentages? Looks awesome regardless...

·
Themer
14 Posts
Looks great! I see you put a lot of work in it too! Don't forget to go
back and re-streched appwidget_settings_ind_mid_r.9.png in
Settings.apk maybe the left one too...

Nice work and on a great ROM as well...

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Yes it has 10% battery increments. Ya the widget was an issue. I just needed to get this out or else I would never do it.

That's why I added there's a few things that are in need of a fix but my time will be limited so. Enjoy!

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Not a big Orange guy but I must say this looks nice! I'm gonna have to give this a try. Nice work man! Keep it up!

·
News Team
208 Posts
This looks really great
I was just saying the other day Apex needs some orange themes! I'm excited. Thanks for doing this one!

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Looks nice, downloading now. Orange has never been my color but this theme looks really clean so I will check it out.

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again fellas. Updated op with launcher2 theme. I didn't do it before cuz I don't use it. The icons are a tad bigger than stock. If you guys prefer the smaller icons let me know and I'll resize them. Just a quick fix for now.

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just when typing in the browser in portrait mode there is black on black. I can't for the life of me find that PNG. In landscape its not an issue.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
So I'm not an orange fan generally but this is fantastic. I just installed it and I think it looks great however, there are some remnants from the old bluebread theme that I had installed. Is there an easy way to correct this or am I going to need to start from scratch?
Any and all help is welcome!

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you prefer using launcher2 (stock apex launcher) then use the launcher2 zip. If you use ADW or any other home replacement use the regular zip.

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
Does this use the AOSP lockscreen Fab released? I'm considering giving this a go, since I LOVE orange themes. So atypical and pretty. I'll probably change the battery icons if there's no actual percentage readout in them. Mostly, I just want to make sure that the lockscreen update is or isn't in this.

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
luke861289 said:
where can I download the orange theme there's no download link at the top or bottom just for wall pappers,,,help
LOL noooooooooooo "wallpapers" is a seperate link above the two other links... you gotta click one of the two below the wallpapers link, depending on whether u use launcher2.apk or not man...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts