Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Themer
239 Posts
Here is a theme by KinGDaViD63 and mmapcpro for Weapon G2x, it's based off of Poison Green Theme from Team Carbon.

Download: PoisoN GreeN For Weapon G2x
Download: PoisoN GreeN ReMiX for Weapon G2x
Download: PoiSoN GreeN ReMiX Release Candidate 2 for Weapon G2x
Download: PoiSoN GreeN v1.1 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/9/11]
Download: PoiSoN GreeN v1.2 for Weapon G2x v2.5 *NEW* [9/13/11]

*Wallpaper, and icons in 2nd post*

Install Instructions:
Make a nandroid backup (not required, but highly recommended)
Reboot into CWM Recovery
Wipe Dalvik-cache
Flash the theme
Fix permissions
Reboot
Enjoy!

ChangeLog:
PoisoN GreeN v1.0 initial Release [8/31/11]
PoisoN GreeN RemiX Release [9/4/11] - Different buttons, wifi icons, signal, Now shows 4g!, etc... Screens on Remix Soon...
PoisoN GreeN RemiX RC2 [9/5/11] - Changed buttons, Text shows better!
PoisoN GreeN v1.1 for Weapon G2x v2.5 - Updated for Weapon v2.5 and fixed data icons (all are green)! [9/9/11]
PoisoN GreeN v1.2 for Weapon G2x v2.5 - Added Power off animation and sound, Droid ringtone and notification, transparent gmail and black google quick search box [9/13/11]

Credits:
Shout out to Tweezit for the power off animation and sound! Shout out to Hawk for the help with finding the animation! Shout out to B-Boy for the transparent G-Mail!The Dialers were ported by MMapcpro, couldnt have done this without him so thanks to him. I wanna give a special shout out to Tiger for helping a straight noob out on this. The UOT Kitchen for getting a noob started in this. And obviously Team Carbon for the bad a$$ original theme. I also wanna thank WhiteHawk for the stable, bada$$ rom for the G2x, dont get no better. If yall got a few extra bucks (i know some of yall are rich) throw it to one of them. At this point in time with our theme, Faux123 and Hawks Rom, this phone is Perfect to me! Sensation? Get real! Check out the dudes Site that originally created this beast of a theme Team Carbon.

Screen Shots:

·
Themer
239 Posts
Here is the icons I used in the Launcher they are by rjhay22.
Download: Mirror Effect Icons
Not a flashable zip! Unzip icons and put whereever, however you want. I use launcher pro to make my dock icons, or desktop visualizer.

Here is the wallpapers thanks to Team Carbon for the wallpapers!
Download: G2x Wallpaper

Here's the Handcent Green Metal theme! If you have the Metal theme installed from the market you must delete it before you install this one! Big shout out to mmapcpro for this!

Here is the Zip of Green Accessories threw together by mmapcpro, A few walls, Icons, etc...

Here's the 2 images for the dock the green apps icon to match the rest of the mirrored icons this is the only one you need the one in package is blue... and Here is the Dock background that you can apply with ADW ex. Right Click on them and save.

Optional Boot Animations: Download and Put in "/system/media" replacing the file already in the folder by that name, make sure the file is named "bootanimation.zip": Poison Green is included, Download: Particles, Download: Eyes

Boot Animation:

Screen Shots:

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
AWESOME!, you have come a long way, glad to see my hacked hancent skin apk is still making the rounds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all I'm on the Green poison Theme and I am trying to copy the Greeneyes boot.zip file and overwrite the other one but when I try to delete the one in "/system/media" it wont let me? What am I doing wrong? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts