Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
This a port of Red Star for the Epic 4g by jstine671 found here and my Red Volt for the Fascinate found here.

02 Oct 2011 Change Log:
Updated for Gummy Charged GBE 2.0
Themed Gummy Paper Wallpaper App

27 Aug 2011 Change Log:
Updated for GummyCharged FE 2.0

Whats Themed:
Framewrok
Twframework (Froyo ROM's)
Systemui (Gingerbread ROM's, comming soon)
Dialer
Phone
Settings
Calculator
Google Search
Browser
Launcher2
Mms
Contacts
Media Provider

Extract to SD card. Do not flash:
Red Icons.

Theme Downloads in posts #2 and #3.

·
Tweaker
1,210 Posts
I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Definitely going on my phone next. It's being added to the toolbox?

·
H.M.F.I.C.
289 Posts
I just noticed one of the screen shots posted shows "diarrhea baseball song" lmao

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
I can't wait for gummy gb to have a tool box! All I can think about is the sword of omens and mum-ra. I now have a full on man crush on gunnermike...moving into bromance territory.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I have tried installing from the toolbox and the zipfile here for GBE and with both the market fc's and the setting button does nothing from the home screen and no settings button in the app drawer. After resetting to the default theme the settings button works from the homescreen and button is back in the app drawer. Market works too. Can't wait to install again as the theme was awesome.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
johnnyblays said:
The link in media fire is not working. Anyways good work sent a few dr. peppers your way.
Thank you. The link is fine. If you are trying to dl from your phone, get an app from the market called download all apps. Otherwise its in the toolbox.

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts