Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
This theme is by far THEE best one yet imo! Thank you!! My only issue is I can't get the dock you have (with the 5 icons) all I have is the same "phone-menu-browser" dock the bottom of the screen.. what am i doing wrong?

Sent via Tapatalk connected with The Samsung Droid Charge

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
msuperbauer said:
This theme is by far THEE best one yet imo! Thank you!! My only issue is I can't get the dock you have (with the 5 icons) all I have is the same "phone-menu-browser" dock the bottom of the screen.. what am i doing wrong?

Sent via Tapatalk connected with The Samsung Droid Charge
You're welcome! Sorry there isn't a themed launcher included in the theme. The launcher you see in the screenshots is ADW EX with the theme Minimalist by david1171.

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
Xerrus said:
Oh thank the lord! Been going crazy without my minimal gummy! :-D
I feel you... I've got to imagine Gummy will be updated once the OTA hits and there's no way I'll install it until a MinimalGummy theme is ready. The phone is too pretty to change right now!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
zombiebot said:
I just want to confirm that this is still only for the EP1Q build? I don't want to jack up my phone trying to install over the current GBE2.0
Yes. Blaze is super busy with school right now, but I know he was definitely working on a GBE2.0 version.

To be honest though, I don't know an ETA on when it might be ready. With everyone jumping on the EP3HA bandwagon and rumors suggesting this may be "the" final build, Blaze might be waiting for Verizon to drop the OTA, Team Gummy to update the base, and then push out a GB theme that would be more "final" and require less updating. At least with Froyo, we know there won't be any MRs or additional changes to the base.

All your base are belong to Team Gummy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.