Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
any chance on updating this one to work with EP4?
Probably not until either Infinity Rom or Gummy/Liberty is updated to EP4
(I prefer those roms over stock/Humble)

PS Are people still interested in this theme? I never released an update for Gummy GBE 2.0/2.1 since it seems most have moved on to EP3/4. I'm still on Gummy GBE 2.1 but using Imoseyon's kernel based on EP4 and the EP4 radios. Everything runs fine but I am curious to know if anybody moved on from my current setup to an EP4 rom and noticed a considerable difference. I'm still rocking MinimalGummy btw (check the pic).

Light Gadget Communication Device Font Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Been waiting for this theme to resurface. This is the one and only theme I crave most. Waited for a GC GB 2.0 version but eventually moved on from GC because I needed a decent, simple theme. If you were to bring this back for any if the EP4 ROMs, i think many if us would be super pumped. Hell, whatever ROM you make it for is the one I'll flash and move to!

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
I agree, we NEED this theme lol. I would love the new version of this on gummy 2.1 or whatever the new version is if they ever make one.
Thanks guys. You guys asked so I will provide. Keep in mind that this version is my version which means it has been customized to my liking; therefore, it's a bit different from previous MinimalGummy versions (not too much). This version has more transparency (i.e. pulldown, dialer, mms), uses the tw mms, more xml and smali editing, and does not include a themed gmail, gtalk, gvoice, or market. Also the statusbar has been basically completely redone. If you don't like it I might provide a version that isn't modified but unless the majority don't like the included statusbar I probably won't.

Flash in CWR. Make sure you wipe cache, dalvik cache, and that system is mounted before flashing. As always I am not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone as a result of flashing this!

For Gummy GBE 2.0/2.1 Only!
MNMLGummyBetaV2.1

P.S. I am not updating OP since I never meant to release this since it deviates from previous versions a bit. Also, I recommend installing the transparent apps found here by B-boy. They go well with this theme especially the gmail and market versions.

Tip: To get the statusbar to look the best hide the battery and use battery percentage instead. All done in the "statusbar" section of TSM settings.

Enjoy!

·
Android Lover
583 Posts
I, too, shall be switching back to gummy as soon as I get home.
Does anyone know if I can flash straight from EP4P debloated back to Gummy2.0? I never flashed the new radios so I should still have the older radios from gummy I believe. Not running voodoo atm either so I think it should be fine but its a different base so Im not sure lol.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
One thing missing though is matching youtube and music widgets. Anyone know where go find some? Been looking a while can't find any that work Lol. :/
Thanks! I included the themed youtube, it's just not the latest version (it's the previous one). Just uninstall updates for youtube either through the market or going into settings>applications>manage applications and uninstalling from there. As far as a themed music player, I only use playerpro so I have that themed to match but since it's a pay app I can't share sorry.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
If I knew how to theme I would do so myself Lol. Guess ill just deal with it for now unless you want to update youtube and theme Google music widget. If not its cool.
Bro just do what I said to have a themed youtube since the update isn't that big of an upgrade imho. If I have time I'll update it just don't hold your breathe lol. Music app will get themed too if I have time but honestly it's not too high in my priority list sorry.

I will be posting an update soon where I cleaned up a lot of images but most of you probably won't notice much of a difference. IMO the theme looks a whole lot better. Pulldown, framework, dialer, contacts, phone, and mms had images modified. Performance should be improved as well since I had been lazy and not zipaligning this theme until now.

And now for screenshots of some of the updated images

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
Dude Samsung's are so badass but since I have only had Motorola hardware up until this point I feel like a complete retard. The whole process of flashing theme's/rom's and such is much more technical over here on my Droid Charge but Im sure once I get a hang of it things will go easier. So basically after all that ranting I am just wondering if anybody know's about what theme's can be flashed straight over the GummyCharged GBE 2.1? I have tried the Minimal and Honeycomb theme's with no success. Just a god damn "samsung" boot logo. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts