Android OS Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Dude Samsung's are so badass but since I have only had Motorola hardware up until this point I feel like a complete retard. The whole process of flashing theme's/rom's and such is much more technical over here on my Droid Charge but Im sure once I get a hang of it things will go easier. So basically after all that ranting I am just wondering if anybody know's about what theme's can be flashed straight over the GummyCharged GBE 2.1? I have tried the Minimal and Honeycomb theme's with no success. Just a god damn "samsung" boot logo. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
You should be able to flash MNMLGummy over stock GummyCharged GBE 2.0/2.1... Did you flash gummy gbe 2.1 over 2.0? If not that's your problem
. Also clear cache, dalvik cache, and make sure system is mounted before flashing any theme just to make sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sweet theme. Can anyone tell me what calendar widget is the one shown on the last image is? I've been looking for a simple full screen calendar widget and I can't find one.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Sweet theme. Can anyone tell me what calendar widget is the one shown on the last image is? I've been looking for a simple full screen calendar widget and I can't find one.

It's not a widget but the actual calendar. I can't remember if I included this in the latest zips I posted but if I didn't it can be found here. The link to download is in the Downloads section.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts