Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Themer
159 Posts

Alright, I think an initial release of this is ready. I still have alot of work on this to go. The initial release only contains Frameworkres, Systemui, Slightly themed mms, and themed launcher2. I will be adding more apps, and fixing whatever things I may have overlooked in the frame and system.

If you find any issues please let me know. This is CWM flashable.

INSTALLATION
1. Download the latest version of Precision
2. Reboot into Recovery
3. Wipe Cache and dalvik cache
4. Flash the Precision version you download
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy your new Precision Weapon!

I want to thank:
whitehawkx, Annex, roman and all of EDT.
KinGDaViD63
Callip
Tiger13
rascarlo for allowing me to modify his bootanimation
Everyone who has ever posted a guide or helped me in anyway.
All the Vibrant users who used my themes and kept me going at this.
And everyone who supports my work or has clicked my thanks button!

If I forgot anyone please let me know I would be more then happy to add you.

Changelog:
10/8/2011 version 1.20
Added a little themeing to google music 4.0 including glass widget
cleaned up some icons and other parts

10/7/2011
Updated to weapon 2.7
Fixed the wifi icon on the power control
added Google Music 4.0 for ICS
Added various other fixes and updates

For those using 2.6 or 2.5 who want the fixed power control widget download 2.7. Take the settings.apk out of the zip and push it to your system/app folder and reboot.

9/15/2011
Added Settings
Fixed some system ui and framework parts
Fixed the progress bars
Added my 4g and 2g icons
Started to work on phone

Ok Here it is Precision v1.1 for Weapon 2.7 with fixed power widget and all the new goodies. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD PRECISION 1.2 FOR WEAPON 2.7

Precision Modified Stock boot animation by rascarlo modded by me to match the theme
CAN BE FOUND HERE
The boot animation is not flashable. Push it with a root explorer type app to system/media and reboot.

Latest Version for 2.6:
DOWNLOAD PRECISION v0.2 WEAPON G2x

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Outdated Versions:
PRECISON 1.1 for weapon 2.7
DOWNLOAD PRECISION 1.1 FOR WEAPON 2.7 HERE

Download Precision v0.1 for WeaponG2x 2.5
DOWNLOAD HERE

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive noticed I forgot to add my icons to 4g and 2g. 2g is E till tmrw lol. Also forgot to change my status bars for downloads and such. Im working more apps and fixes tmrw so there will be an update.

The widget is go weather 3d theme. Im going to try to make my own along witha launcher and dialer theme. After I get this where I like, im gonna try to finish my theme chooser version.

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright back to working on launcher themes. Updated this a little with some frame and system fixes and added settings.apk and some other stuff.

·
Android Apprentice
92 Posts
Looks awesome ... I just received my phone. Hopefully I can root it right so I can flash this theme. Thank you!

·
Themer
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"saotua said:
Looks awesome ... I just received my phone. Hopefully I can root it right so I can flash this theme. Thank you!
Haha thanks. Ive only had mine since monday. Just follow the nvflash guide and you can just flash a rooted rom after that. No need to root before flashing. This theme is only for weapon g2x rom.

·
Average Android
229 Posts
This is awesome... best so far, the notification bar look alittle bit jumbled/untidy, could be smoother with different icons!

Are you gonna create a boot animation also?

Can you theme a green one also so I can put it on my wife's G2x?

·
Themer
159 Posts
Yeah before I got my g2x I was working on a green version I will try to finish it and bring it here. I am glad you like it. I have a bootanimation but I am re workingit. It sucks since its the first one I ever made. You can find it in my thread in the vibrant section.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I don't know if I'm doing this right but ive been trying to download precision theme it keeps failing,I spent hours any help with it would greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts