Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Themer
31 Posts
This theme is currently only available for Apex 2.0 RC1. If people like it enough I will port to other ROMs.

Built mostly from the LG Optimus system dump.

Very detailed theme so I'm very happy with it and I hope you guys like it as well.

Installation:
Download zip
Place on root of SD card
Flash in clockwordmod recovery
Reboot and enjoy

Download:
Project Optimus RC1

Wallpapers Download:
Project Optimus Wallpapers

If you like my work, feel free to donate!

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Dude, it would be awesome if you could port this to GB .595 or .596. I'm on 95 right now but could update to 96 if it would be easier to port. Thanks

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Ok.. tried it. Got bootloops. Even wiping data. After trying several different methods I had to sbf, etc back to apex and nandroid.

Not blaming your theme. Just stating my experience. I think since many of us have come down different paths to get to apex, some installs are more finnicky than others.

I come from 588 gb leak, to 596 deodexed, to apex rc1. Hopefully those that find the ways, can find a new way to root the ota so we all have a level playing field again.

I know theoretically it shouldn't matter.... but I am assuming it does.

Respect the work you did and I hope it was just me/bad luck.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
milky said:
Ok.. tried it. Got bootloops. Even wiping data. After trying several different methods I had to sbf, etc back to apex and nandroid.

Not blaming your theme. Just stating my experience. I think since many of us have come down different paths to get to apex, some installs are more finnicky than others.

I come from 588 gb leak, to 596 deodexed, to apex rc1. Hopefully those that find the ways, can find a new way to root the ota so we all have a level playing field again.

I know theoretically it shouldn't matter.... but I am assuming it does.

Respect the work you did and I hope it was just me/bad luck.
Did you check your md5 sum against the one posted by Fab?

Sent from my Apex Infused Droid X.

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Md5s are all fine. Apex works fine... it is just when I try to apply themes I have problems. I figure I will mess with it more later today when rc2 hits. I plan on doing the 2 part gb upgrade from sbfd froyo to see if that changes anything... at least it will rule out variables.

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
What?!!? My Droid X is now an LG. Hahaha. Flashed with no problems. Nice One! Very clean! Now to switch that boot animation. ha. thanks and great work!

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Good! Now I know it is my setup. Will have to install apex rc2 fresh and just recover apps with tibu when it launches.

Edit. That worked. Going back to froyo then doing 2 part versus 588 leak allowed this to install fine. Don't know why... just know it did.

·
Themer
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be updating the theme, just havent had time because life has been hectic. And the screenshots are from testers so I dont know where they came from

·
Riding the Android Wonka-vator to the top....
391 Posts
I second an update for Apex RC2! Great work, man!

·
Average Android
112 Posts
From the OPs pics it looks like a great theme CamDroid! Unfortunately I wont be able to flash it because I'm currently running SSX. Tbh I'm really not feeling SSX's stock theming but I will put up with it. I hope to see your work on other ROMs soon! Good luck with whatever you're going through so we can see more of this!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts