Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Themer
31 Posts
This theme is currently only available for Apex 2.0 RC1. If people like it enough I will port to other ROMs.

Built mostly from the LG Optimus system dump.

Very detailed theme so I'm very happy with it and I hope you guys like it as well.

Installation:
Download zip
Place on root of SD card
Flash in clockwordmod recovery
Reboot and enjoy

Download:
Project Optimus RC1

Wallpapers Download:
Project Optimus Wallpapers

If you like my work, feel free to donate!

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Ok.. tried it. Got bootloops. Even wiping data. After trying several different methods I had to sbf, etc back to apex and nandroid.

Not blaming your theme. Just stating my experience. I think since many of us have come down different paths to get to apex, some installs are more finnicky than others.

I come from 588 gb leak, to 596 deodexed, to apex rc1. Hopefully those that find the ways, can find a new way to root the ota so we all have a level playing field again.

I know theoretically it shouldn't matter.... but I am assuming it does.

Respect the work you did and I hope it was just me/bad luck.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
milky said:
Ok.. tried it. Got bootloops. Even wiping data. After trying several different methods I had to sbf, etc back to apex and nandroid.

Not blaming your theme. Just stating my experience. I think since many of us have come down different paths to get to apex, some installs are more finnicky than others.

I come from 588 gb leak, to 596 deodexed, to apex rc1. Hopefully those that find the ways, can find a new way to root the ota so we all have a level playing field again.

I know theoretically it shouldn't matter.... but I am assuming it does.

Respect the work you did and I hope it was just me/bad luck.
Did you check your md5 sum against the one posted by Fab?

Sent from my Apex Infused Droid X.

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Md5s are all fine. Apex works fine... it is just when I try to apply themes I have problems. I figure I will mess with it more later today when rc2 hits. I plan on doing the 2 part gb upgrade from sbfd froyo to see if that changes anything... at least it will rule out variables.

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
What?!!? My Droid X is now an LG. Hahaha. Flashed with no problems. Nice One! Very clean! Now to switch that boot animation. ha. thanks and great work!

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Good! Now I know it is my setup. Will have to install apex rc2 fresh and just recover apps with tibu when it launches.

Edit. That worked. Going back to froyo then doing 2 part versus 588 leak allowed this to install fine. Don't know why... just know it did.

G

·
can you make this for CM7 0.o? its nice.. me likes. You always make good themes tho.. ran a few of them in the past

·
Average Android
112 Posts
From the OPs pics it looks like a great theme CamDroid! Unfortunately I wont be able to flash it because I'm currently running SSX. Tbh I'm really not feeling SSX's stock theming but I will put up with it. I hope to see your work on other ROMs soon! Good luck with whatever you're going through so we can see more of this!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.