Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Standard waiver: I / RootzWiki.com are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apk's requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

DOWNLOAD: CM9 Theme Chooser App - v1.4 : 20120625
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]--- Please accept the "missing assets" issue when applying, everything will work. Working on a fix for it.[/background]

New: A donation version is available via the Play Store for $1.00. The Play Store will let you know when there's an update (so you don't have to continue keeping eyes on the forums), and you'll get it at least one day in advanced of the free version found here. It's never required, but always very much appreciated.
Redogen Bootanimation (CM9 boot)
*download and copy to /data/local/, this is not a flashable .zip.
Do not copy to /system/media, that's just asking for trouble.

-----------------------------

MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO FLASHING ZIPS!

*support for EOS via a flashable zip will be phased out once the Theme Chooser for the EOS Rom gets added to the stable update; since they are moving down this route and manipulating their file structure to work with the Theme Chooser, I will not be updating the below files (and will move the "CM9 Theme Chooser app" to just "Theme Chooser app" when it's in the stable Rom).

20120502 for EOS 2.0.0
** Bootanimation included in /data/local/. Back up your current aftermarket boot if you have one.
* Built using the wingray Rom. If you are on an LTE version, please let me know how this does for you. I may have to make separate files for them...
EOS only: You have to change the battery % and clock color (if you have them enabled). Do so by going to Settings > Interface > Battery Settings/Clock Settings > Color : #FFFF0000
RedEOS Bootanimation
* download and copy to /data/local, this IS included in the above theme, and is NOT a flashable zip.
Do not copy to /system/media, that's just asking for trouble.

20120514 for EOS 2.0.0 Everest (EU)
This has been tested by members running Everest and reported it works properly. This is at the same beta stage as the EOS WIP above.

Contains:
  • framework-res
  • systemui
  • latinIME (keyboard)
  • Settings
  • Optional: bootanimation [/data/local/]

----------------------------------------------

Changelog

20120625 : Whole new base, now working from GitHub. Modified images total: 2,756 + 5 xmls + 162 for bootanimation.
20120522 : [background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Added even more resources, pulled all possibilities from the CM GitHub. This should now support all devices, xhdpi, hdpi, mdpi, etc. Please let me know if there is still issues with applying it.[/background]
20120514 : Now available via a Theme Chooser app. most elements are themed. Trying to keep up with the nightlies. Added some support for EOS Everest too.
20120502 : Fixed some errors and added some items I missed. If you see anything else please let me know.
20120501 : Added support for EOS 2.0.0. It is not a complete theme. Working on issues ATM.
20120410 : Reverted one file to fix settings FC. Included redogen bootanimation in /data/local/ (if you have a custom one, make a backup or remove from file before flash).

·
Android Beginner
656 Posts
DAAAAMN this looks badazz!!!

I was starting to wonder if there were going to be any themes. Just so happens im running this build on my xoom now. Sad part is my gf has my xoom and is all the way in dallas (from san diego).

·
Android Beginner
656 Posts
Just installed this theme looks great. Mind sharing the wallpaper in the op pic....thanks

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added support for EOS 2.0.0... it's not a complete theme yet, and there are still some issues. Will be updating later today with fixes.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EOS updated to fix some errors and addition of some missed images.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redICS updated to a Theme Chooser app for CM9 Nightlies! There will be issues or missing themed elements (They'll still be the stock blue), this is because of current limitations of the Theme Chooser; they're working on it tho. I will continue to develop this theme to add other apps and missing aspects of the theme. Any issues please let me know.

* I've added a test version for EOS Everest. I can't use that Rom properly, so if anyone wants to try it please let me know how it does. Please, please, PLEASE perform a nandroid backup prior to trying out the test theme, just in case.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated ThemeChooser app! Added a whole lot more images, changed some up (including the gradient background of the settings app and any other holo.dark settings), and modified the background to work well with both tablets and phones.

redICS is also on the PlayStore for a donation of $1.00 if you'd like early notified updates.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
An update is available for this theme, under new branding and in the General Themes section! Grab "Rogue Series: Red" right here: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/34195-theme-rogue-series-red/

I will only provide problem support for redICS from now on; all new updates will be made to the new "Rogue Series" themes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts