Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THEMER/JEDI COUNSEL/GODFATHER of Inversions
800 Posts
THIS IS FOR THE v2 and v4 RELEASES OF JT'S VANILLA GB ROM ONLY

This theme is loaded with different colors and the statusbar icons change colors at any given moment so you always have a different look.. :D ... It's an update.zip so it installs via recovery (power off option for recovery, not the 3 finger method) or rom manager... All the xml's are edited for color changes so flash and enjoy!...

MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO MODDING YOUR DEVICE!.. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR YOUR PHONE...

Installation instructions:

1. download the link(s) you want and move them to the root of your sd card or to a known directory.. also, if you installed gmail from the market, you need to uninstall that from data/app since the one I include goes to system/app..

2. either use rom manager to install rom from sd/choose the zip/wipe dalvik cache/let it do it's thing

3. or use the power off menu to reboot into recovery/wipe cache partition/go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.. don't wipe data tho.... then 'install zip from sd/choose zip/find the zip you want to install/yes... repeat for any other zips minus the wiping... then reboot..

What's themed?

framework-res
Browser
Calculator - Kameleon Series
- Themed icon included
Camera
Contacts
DeskClock
Gallery 3D
GoogleQuickSearch -Kameleon Series
- Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me
GoogleVoice - Kameleon Series -Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

LatinIME - GB keyboard - Kameleon Series
Mms
Phone
Settings
SystemUI

Inverted Gtalk1.3
- By Alastrionia (themed by me) - I haven't tested wether the video chat works now since the wife doesn't have any contacts that have a functioning video chat phone but it should
Inverted Gmail 2.3.5 - Inverted by me and ecsnead69 - this version has the inner messages inverted as well..
DARK MARKET v3.0.27 - Inverted and themed by me - This is a seperate install since not everyone wants an inverted market... this flashes right over the 3.0.27 market that comes with the rom...
Kameleon Dark Facebook 1.6.3 - Inverted by theBowers..themed and customized by me

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1. http://bit.ly/FusterCluckjt235Vanilla82ROM Build 8/2 Main Theme - only use if on JT's 8/2 release - This does not have the power toggle widgets in the pulldown since the mod has issues...

2. http://bit.ly/FusterCluckJTv4ROM 8/8 Build Main Theme - for V4 - UPDATED LINK on 8/9 - This contains GoogleVoice and GoogleQuickSearch - credit to dreamsforgotten and notta and chopper the dog for the power widget toggle mod*

3. http://bit.ly/DarkandPink3027Marketzip Dark & Pink Market 3.0.27 - Flashes like a theme in recovery or rom manager.. This will be Pink and Green once applied

5. http://bit.ly/GoogleVoiceAndSearch Kameleon GoogleVoice and GoogleSearch - Both are in this zip and install like a theme in recovery or rom manager.. They're self theming to the main system text colors..

6. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/b-boy/ Link to all my work.. Check out the Kameleon Series thread out.. It has self theming facebooks and GB keyboards and other stuff..

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
this is ef'in amazing!!! you had to have worked your ass off on this 1!!!! great job!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
May I make a suggestion for your themes on fascinate, When editing framework-res change the eri.xml to say something other that verizon wireless so it is more universal. That way your themes can be used on any of the vanilla builds between Fascinate, Mesmerize, and Showcase. Right now we will need to port it by just chaning the eri.xml and thats it. by the way, AWESOME JOB on the themes.

Thank you

·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dfgas said:
Sorry if you got duplicates of this message, I tried pm and then in here, but I kept getting internal server error and it did not show in my sent that they sent.
You got double pm's from me too.. lol.. same error but they go through so now we know.. but yeah check your pm and when jt drops v4, I'll port them all with the eri changed.. This is my wife's Fascinate so she'll start gettin pissed if I flash a new rom every other day wiping out her set up and data so I think I'll hold out on v3 since I don't see much of a change in the changelog.. right now, v2 is running stellar for her... in fact, I think I'm gonna get a Fascinate for myself.. it blows away my D1!... lol

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
B-boy™ said:
You got double pm's from me too.. lol.. same error but they go through so now we know.. but yeah check your pm and when jt drops v4, I'll port them all with the eri changed.. This is my wife's Fascinate so she'll start gettin pissed if I flash a new rom every other day wiping out her set up and data so I think I'll hold out on v3 since I don't see much of a change in the changelog.. right now, v2 is running stellar for her... in fact, I think I'm gonna get a Fascinate for myself.. it blows away my D1!... lol
Awesome! Thank you very much :D

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Gotta say that theme is pretty wild man. I think its the first one my wife has like everything about. Normally it's something her or there she's not happy with. But when I showed her yours she said that's it. That's what I want. Freaking miracle LOL. But seriously. I can only imagine how much work you put into this. Great job man.

Yummmm, Gingerbread Taste Gooooood.

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
I've run into a small issue with the theme. With the Gmail being blacked out I cannot see any text in my emails unless the have a graphic behind the text. Otherwise I love the theme.

·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll have to look at the wife's fascinate when I get home but we made the background black with a medium gray text so that it could be read on any background since some email use a white one or even light blue.... originally it was white text but we immediately saw the issue and corrected it.... but I'll see what's up when I get home....

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

·
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
meleii said:
I've run into a small issue with the theme. With the Gmail being blacked out I cannot see any text in my emails unless the have a graphic behind the text. Otherwise I love the theme.
Ok I just checked all her emails and they had gray text like they're supposed to... and some had black bg while others had a lighter one.... so I'm not sure why you have no text....

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
B-boy™ said:
Ok I just checked all her emails and they had gray text like they're supposed to... and some had black bg while others had a lighter one.... so I'm not sure why you have no text....

Ok I figured out what's going on. For some reason there is a very large blank are at the to of alot of my emails that I haven't noticed before. So to read them I have to scroll way down the page. Its odd but, I guess I never thought to scroll so far down.lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts