Android OS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Lover
195 Posts
Cuebask said:
I second the notion! Working on one as we speak!
With icons too?? LOL I cannot wait till GOW3 comes out in a few more days.. Im getting the bundled console since my old one ROD'd on me twice..lol Im a graphics designer by trade so if you need any help let me know.. And I think a head stomp would be an awesome boot animation..lol

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to see some gameplay as a boot animation, and the notorious logo say Brothers To The End.
You guys are gonna come up with something great :) can't wait.

·
Banned
386 Posts
"MendedLogic said:
With icons too?? LOL I cannot wait till GOW3 comes out in a few more days.. Im getting the bundled console since my old one ROD'd on me twice..lol Im a graphics designer by trade so if you need any help let me know.. And I think a head stomp would be an awesome boot animation..lol
You play games too? Marry me? Lol.

·
Android Lover
195 Posts
"chefthomas99 said:
You play games too? Marry me? Lol.
Yep xbox 360 and first person shooter games are my winter sport! Lol im working on a couple of gaming themes series now and teaching my self theming as I go lmao! Should be interesting I have to hand make alot of the icons that's time consuming.. but should be bad @$$ when its completed :)

·
Banned
386 Posts
"MendedLogic said:
Yep xbox 360 and first person shooter games are my winter sport! Lol im working on a couple of gaming themes series now and teaching my self theming as I go lmao! Should be interesting I have to hand make alot of the icons that's time consuming.. but should be bad @$$ when its completed :)
Sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts