Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Superuser
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated this to fix the 3G icons (they not themed when "fully" connected to Google). Same link.

·
Electronics Junkie
31 Posts
Pretty cool theme. I like the transparent and darker grey notification area so i made a hybrid between this and gingerbread.

·
Android Apprentice
268 Posts
apex and themes like this make me glad that I have another year left in my contract and not be swayed away from my DX.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
92sho16 said:
Pretty cool theme. I like the transparent and darker grey notification area so i made a hybrid between this and gingerbread.
Where is this mod made? I love this theme but no longer use it because part of the notification area is extremely hard top read.

·
Android Apprentice
268 Posts
I just flashed Apex RC2 over ApexRC1... Safe to re-flash this version of do I need to wait for a RC2 compatible version?

Thanks! Great work!

·
Superuser
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to update this for RC2 after dinner. The old version will still work, it just will negate some of the framework changes I made since RC1.

·
Serial Flasher (of ROMS!)
377 Posts
Hey is it possible we can have the Analog clock widget and Google search apks? The themes of them are sick but not everyone wants the whole rom theme.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm grabbed em from the zip. So cool, thanks!

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Thanks Fab! Love this theme, always liked this battery icon. Are we going to see a clock removal zip in the future? Thanks again man!

·
Android Apprentice
150 Posts
Great lock screen!

Thanks for all the hard work Fab!

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
This is probably my favorite theme!

My only gripe is that the battery indicator icon in the taskbar is larger than the other icons. It would be perfect is the size was slightly reduced to be the same as the others.

·
Android Beginner
44 Posts
Great work fab! Love apex and this theme. Just wondering if it was meant to have x1 instead of 1x as the signal icon? Other than that totally love it and can't wait for future releases!

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
I flashed this over OrangeX and the browser and call icons remained orange.
Is there a way to fix this? I've tried re-flashing it three times.

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Vin Propane said:
I flashed this over OrangeX and the browser and call icons remained orange.
Is there a way to fix this? I've tried re-flashing it three times.
Reinstall the ROM without data wipe, then install the theme.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts