Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Thanks for following our rules.

I also appreciate you making the free & donate versions the same. And in the proper spirit of open source, you can count me as a paying customer :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful! Any chance of version for those of us still in the stone age with our Skyrockets (and similar) with old fashioned hardware buttons? I tried selecting and deselecting Enable Nav Bar in rom control, but can't seem to disable it. Tried all the 'color' and 'hidden' and 'transparency' options I could see but the black frame remains. (Running the 4.2 port by toyes and Nova launcher)

Great job on this one!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful! Any chance of version for those of us still in the stone age with our Skyrockets (and similar) with old fashioned hardware buttons? I tried selecting and deselecting Enable Nav Bar in rom control, but can't seem to disable it. Tried all the 'color' and 'hidden' and 'transparency' options I could see but the black frame remains. (Running the 4.2 port by toyes and Nova launcher)

Great job on this one!
What problem with theme? xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.