Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Trenton
268 Posts

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Might have to try this out. I've never seen your theme before, I like how clean and simple it is.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm on .596, not ApeX so I guess I can't.

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
Nice. Simple theme and quick install. Installed right over Revolution without issue.

·
Trenton
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
routzong said:
Nice. Simple theme and quick install. Installed right over Revolution without issue.
if you installed this over REVO you're going to have some stuff left over...this only overwrites systemui,vending and framework-res. but thats all good it will flow just fine I'm sure.

fc127 said:
Any chance we can get this for .596?
for the stock 596.? idk... possibly in the future.

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
I'm waiting for official apx, but dammmmnnnn that is one pretty theme! do you think it'll work on stock?

... oh just saw that post above, well, if all it's doing is editing the framework, there should be no problem putting it on any ROM, so I'll test it for stock gb, and get back here to let you know

longest backup of my life, jesus christ, well, i have the new apex boot animation (i dont mind, better than the red eye), andddddd.... it booted
so smooth blue works on stock gb, i dont see how it wouldnt work on any gb rom. the only problem i see is the pattern lock, it's misaligned

·
Trenton
268 Posts
oh yeah, i have the boot animation in there lol....

brttwrd, can you check everything out? like the download icons and "install complete" vibrate, icons and stuff? thanks for trying it out!

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
I just flashed this a couple hours ago. This is my ideal theme. I dont need apps themed, just some of basic framework. The color scheme is perfect for my taste, nice and clean!

The only thing i wish it was a percentage indicator in the battery, but honestly no complaints.

·
Trenton
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wcdunn said:
I just flashed this a couple hours ago. This is my ideal theme. I dont need apps themed, just some of basic framework. The color scheme is perfect for my taste, nice and clean!

The only thing i wish it was a percentage indicator in the battery, but honestly no complaints.
Exactly, that's where I'm coming from, I like to keep it simple. Glad you like it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Trenton
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
updated OP,

theme compatible with various ROM's....

no longer overwrites boot animation....

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Trenton said:
updated OP,

theme compatible with various ROM's....

no longer overwrites boot animation....

Do you need to make any mods for apex rc2? Was running this before I updated! ... miss it already!

·
Trenton
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
milky said:
Do you need to make any mods for apex rc2? Was running this before I updated! ... miss it already!
nah, I'm runnin it right now...works just fine

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Just installed this over Liberty v0.8. Flashed right over. Easiest install possible. Not a damn bug yet, and looks absolutely amazing. It definitely completes my minimal theme. Thanks a lot man!

·
Trenton
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
re flash apex. boot up then re flash the theme...no wipes.

did you download the one at the very top of the post?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts