Android OS Forum banner

[THEME] Splash of Red 1.5 - Bloody Sandwich - Wookie 1.1 and !AOKP 19!

9K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  tbolt81 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Finally back into the themes with the Splash of Red port from the Incredible days. This is a very *minimal* red-styled theme for ICS. Only works with Wookie 1.1+ (signed) for now. (For porting, see note below)

Apps themed:

framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk
Contacts.apk
Phone.apk
LatinIME.apk
DeskClock.apk
Settings.apk

Download:

http://berz.me/other...fred-wookie.zip - Wookie 1.1+ (signed)
http://berz.me/other...hofred-aokp.zip - AOKP Build 19

Instructions:

1. Download
2. Transfer to phone
3. Flash in recovery.

Known Issues:

-Dictionary is broken due to LatinIME theme. (Wookie, works fine on AOKP)
-Dialer is broken because of apktool (b19 only). After flashing the zip, push the stock Contacts.apk from b19 zip to /system/app and the dialer will work.

Screenshots:

Note to devs:

I will be providing original, decompiled images/xml edits to those who wish to have this theme ported over to their ROM. apktool is very flaky as of now with ICS decompiles/recompiles. So, the easiest way (and cleanest) for now is to have it compiled straight in with the source. If you wish to have this ported, contact the dev of the ROM you're running to contact me and we can get it sorted out. I will then post updates of ported zips to this thread!

Special thanks:

Adrynalyne - Testing, having this ported to Wookie 1.1
Drew66 - Testing
bignadad - Used a few images from Contacts and Settings.
ronx - Helping me get apktool working for ICS stuff.

See less See more
#25 ·
Anyone having issues with the dialer? When I try to make a call, it states my Contacts have stopped. Flashed the AOKP 19 rom after wipe/reset, wipe cache and Dalvik, then I flashed GAPPS, rebooted. Rebooted to recovery, wiped cache and Dalvik again, installed Splash of Red and rebooted. I had previously clean installed the AOKP 19 and GAPPS, my dialer was working fine, however, once I flashed the Splash mod, Contacts stop - can't get to the dialer.

#26 ·
[REQ] Could we do a port for Retribution ROM ~? I will happily help with the xmls - and resubmit to you for posting either way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.