Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts
no worries everything else is perfect again great work
only reason. why I say change the box color from yellow to green cause the keyboard press and that's all

More feedback, as you requested... lol.

The upload/download arrows on both 3G and 4G aren't working properly. Both 4G arrows stay lit and every once in a while the download icon will be grayed out. 3G doesn't work at all even though I'm actively using data. Plus, the 3G icon is MASSIVE compared to the 4GLTE icon. Just saying, lol.

Other than that, I can't find any other issues. There might be others at some point though.

Sweet, I'll give it a shot after I get home from swapping my SIM card from the VZW store.

Quick question... when Th3ory releases R3BLURR3D next week, will your theme support the ROM? I know he made a few changes to the UI including the drop down menu toggle placement and the CLEAR button.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Ill probably have to take a look at it and update accordingly. Right now as far as theming goes its pretty close to stock. If to much changes ill have to branch a separate build for Unl3ashed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #51 ·
I tested and verified myself. I'm running it now. If you're on 1.7 you're running [R3]Blurred.... first link.
[D3]Blurr3d is DroidTh3ory's newest - blurless. In beta right now.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
which background? the messaging? its a completely different app now. I haven't done much more then the framework and system ui for the [D3]Blurr3d build. PM me with details. Rom you're on and what not.

Discussion starter · #58 ·
I checked... I'm seeing the same issue on stock. I'll look into it. A work around for now is if you're trying to save a contact press the menu button and select to save from there. contacts will save.

lifebeginsfriday said:
I checked... I'm seeing the same issue on stock. I'll look into it. A work around for now is if you're trying to save a contact press the menu button and select to save from there. contacts will save.
Thanks lifebeginsfriday!

So far your theme is the only one I've found where I really like ALL the modification made. Keep up the excellent work!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.