Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
im not to sure about the conversation colors they look the same incoming and out going
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
They're pretty close right now. I plan on changing them around the update for now was more due to the save button in contacts edit. The conversations bubbles are for a feeler to see what kind of feed back I get. I really want to invert the conversations bg but i cant figure out where its at. Im almost positive its in blur-res... its probably staring me right in the face laughing! Lol. So no go on the conversation bubbles? I wasnt sure about them but I wanna see them on a black bg.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
lifebeginsfriday said:
They're pretty close right now. I plan on changing them around the update for now was more due to the save button in contacts edit. The conversations bubbles are for a feeler to see what kind of feed back I get. I really want to invert the conversations bg but i cant figure out where its at. Im almost positive its in blur-res... its probably staring me right in the face laughing! Lol. So no go on the conversation bubbles? I wasnt sure about them but I wanna see them on a black bg.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
nah not feeling it man everything is really good just the sms/ems
issue
also when going into text and type the name there's a black bar
what's that I don't know if that's a bug
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
fixed. the black bar. went back with stock on conversations until I can get the background figured out. Black text back with black text doesn't work so well does it? lol
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,369 Posts
lifebeginsfriday said:
fixed. the black bar. went back with stock on conversations until I can get the background figured out. Black text back with black text doesn't work so well does it? lol
it never does and thanks for looking out
 

·
Android FTW
Joined
·
218 Posts
Wow... much improved since the last time I had this theme, and that wasn't long ago! Lol

Couple of things:
-In the dialer, I would try to make the middle PHONE icon green so it's easy to find instead of gray like the "add contact" and "voice dial" icons
-the four tabs at the top of the dialer are black and gray when selected, hard to see.
-in the recent calls, the drop down menu has white text over a off-white background, hard to see
-in the contacts, when you select "groups", the text for the groups screen is dark gray on a black background, hard to see

Other than those minor things, this theme looks fantastic, best one I've seen and used so far. It's very subtle yet vibrant... not overloaded with bright colors, has the black menus, the theme colors go together... excellent work!
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Haha... yeah. All except for the groups ive noted and plan on addressing in the next update. Thanks man... i started this for my own use and decided to share it. I know what you mean about the messaging. Its just as easy to grab a market one... but I cant stand when I cant figure something out so I keep at it
until I resolve it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

·
Android FTW
Joined
·
218 Posts
Another minor glitch, didn't see this one until now.

The standard keyboard has the green highlight when pressed in portrait mode, but when you flip it sideways into landscape, the highlight is red.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
114 Posts
Love the theme, keeps getting better. I do have 1 request. I dont like the touch of ginger in the pulldown. I would prefer it to say verizon. Anyway for an update.zip to change that? Thanks again.
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Suzook said:
Love the theme, keeps getting better. I do have 1 request. I dont like the touch of ginger in the pulldown. I would prefer it to say verizon. Anyway for an update.zip to change that? Thanks again.
I actually have a quick flash that will replace it with "Verizon Wireless"... Thats what i prefer myself. Ill try to get it added to the op tonight. Btw ive got the phone color issues sorted out. Ill hopefully be getting the next update out this weekend.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
bravozero said:
Another minor glitch, didn't see this one until now.

The standard keyboard has the green highlight when pressed in portrait mode, but when you flip it sideways into landscape, the highlight is red.
Noted and will be addressed in the upcoming update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Themer
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Update - Version 0.8 - Resolved color issues in dialer/contacts and keyboard. Themed SMS/MMS, Social Messaging, and BlurCamera. Rebuilt framework and systemui. Zip aligned and optimized all packages.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
11 Posts
Update - Version 0.8 - Resolved color issues in dialer/contacts and keyboard. Themed SMS/MMS, Social Messaging, and BlurCamera. Rebuilt framework and systemui. Zip aligned and optimized all packages.
Great work, I just installed it on r3blurr3d 2.0 with the 893 OTA update and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks for all your work, I love this theme.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top