Android OS Forum banner

[THEME] Stock DeOdexed/Unl3ash3d [R3]Blurr3d1.7/ [D3]Blurr3d - Touch_of_Ginger

17K views 88 replies 16 participants last post by  EmericanX 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is a theme I'm currently working on and is not complete, but I've got most of the basics done. Its based on DeOdexed stock rom.I have incorporated the 1% battery mod so I have to give credit to the developers that came up with that. Some of the png's were pulled from Apex-Revo due to it was always my favorite on the DX so again big credit for the Fab and others involved in that project. The keyboard is the black glass that mackentosh brought to the forum from an XDA post I just tweaked it a little to match the rest.

Available Stock DeOdexed/Unl3ash3d [R3]Blurr3d and Unl3ashed [D3]Blurr3d.

Credits:
nitroglycerine33 - the awesome 1% battery mod!
DroidJunk at MyDroidWorld - nice notifications power contol.
droidth3ory for the Bionic love - Unl3ash3d ROMS!!!

::: Disclaimer :::

RootzWiki, Myself, or anyone else are not responsible for what you decide to do! Editing system files can cause you to brick. Proceeding is your call and your responsibility only!

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Themed.

Framework-res.apk
Systemui.apk
Moto-res.apk
Blur-res.apk
BlurCalender.apk
BlurContacts.apk
BlurDialer.apk
BlurHome2.apk
LatinIME.apk
Settings.apk
Messaging.apk
BlurPhone.apk
BlurCamera.apk
Conversations.apk
SocialMessaging.apk

Install-
Must be DeOdexed! Download and place on SD-EXT. Reboot in to CWR. If you don't have an up to date backup now is the time! Always make sure to have a backup. Flash and Reboot! First boot may take some time so don't stress.

Screen Shots-

This theme has been tested on stock deodexed and Unl3ash3d 1.7

Stock DeOdexed/Unl3ash3d [R3]Blurr3d1.7
Download- Touch_of_Ginger-0.8

Unl3ash3d [D3]Blurr3d1.0(beta)
Download- Touch_of_Ginger-0.6
*Compatibility checked and verified. Removed unused items. Notifications clear moved to standard location.

I received enough request to put one of these... Feel Free to

Change Log-

Version 0.8 - Recompiled. Rebuilt phone,contacts, and dialer. Fixed color issues. Cleaned up
framework. Themed SMS/MMS, Social messaging, BlurCamera. Brought in a
few elements of ICS(Thanks P3!).
Version 0.7 - Rebuilt contacts to fix issue with contacts save button. Relocated pull
down power strip.Tweaked colors some. Conversations.apk work in progress.
Version 0.6 - More of a bug fix. Replaced 3G/4G icons, appear to be operating correctly.
Incoming(unread) text in Conversations color changed.
Blur-Galleries Background lightened for proper shadow appearance.
Version 0.5 - Update SystemUI from Unl3ashed, stock DeOdexed will also have notifications power control. Further theming of BlurHome2. Theming of BlurCalender.
Version 0.04 - Complete revert of settings, including phone settings and battery manager.
Phone, Contacts, and Dialer complete revert.
Blur message package revert. (email,sms,twitter,facebook)
Version 0.03 - null.
Version 0.02 - Fixed horizontal progress bars, 4G status icons, Inverted settings. Finally found and replaced "notifications" backdrop.
Version 0.01 - Initial release.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks... i noticed the 4g icon today when i hit a 4g area ill be fixing it soon. As far as the settings theyre not inverted yet. Im waiting on a helping hand from someone lol. Ive dug everywhere and i cant find it in png's or xml's. Ill be updating as I progress.

Btw thanks for testing out on blurry 1.3 i was planning on doing that... good to know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

#5 ·
"lifebeginsfriday said:
Thanks... i noticed the 4g icon today when i hit a 4g area ill be fixing it soon. As far as the settings theyre not inverted yet. Im waiting on a helping hand from someone lol. Ive dug everywhere and i cant find it in png's or xml's. Ill be updating as I progress.

Btw thanks for testing out on blurry 1.3 i was planning on doing that... good to know.

no problem, thanks for the theme looks really nice

#12 ·
I do have it installed... Its more just to keep an eye on bat temp. The DX works on a module that isn't available yet - Straight from the man " waiting on the community to come up with a module " ... I was told that the profiles should work though. I only have one setup to tone down incase of high temp but haven't crossed that threshold yet.

#13 ·
lifebeginsfriday said:

Go to DroidPirate.com for a temperary 4G icon using metamorph at least until this theme is updated

#18 ·
I meant to post that it does work on UNL3ASH3D. btw I've got an update that I'm working on now. Inverted blur messaging package and touchups to settings. I've noticed that some of the secondary screens in settings are still white...

#23 ·
Not sure if tbhe current does but i put together an update that does. Itll be updated when i get home from work. The
main difference i saw was systemui for the pulldown power. If you flash youll probably loose the power widget. Ive updated so now 1.7 and stock deodexed will have the power widget.

#25 ·
I might flash this later once it's been confirmed it's working on 1.7 fully.

Is it me, or does it seem from the screen shots that the 4G and signal strength icon group differ from the 3G and signal icon group? Any chance they could be matched for the font and signal bar type?

Other than that, looks very nice and will definitely throw onto my Bionic. I'm just not a big fan of the stock blue that's still included in Th3ory's ROMS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.