Android OS Forum banner
421 - 440 of 471 Posts

·
Wannabe Dev/Themer
591 Posts
Cant wait to see what you got kevin, you heard from urban lately? He was on to something with his royal reign, the purple and gold I wonder if you would want to pick that project up if he will let you?
Hey man. I'm digging how much you're liking where my theme is going. I'll be back to android when my life settles (split with my fiance and crazy work)

Kevin. This is looking more and more awesome! Keep it up man. I'll be getting back into things this weekend, I'm sure I'll hit you up about making a cm9 theme. Are there any good resources to learn yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey man. I'm digging how much you're liking where my theme is going. I'll be back to android when my life settles (split with my fiance and crazy work)

Kevin. This is looking more and more awesome! Keep it up man. I'll be getting back into things this weekend, I'm sure I'll hit you up about making a cm9 theme. Are there any good resources to learn yet?

Man Im glad to hear your coming back im looking forward to royal reign.

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #423 ·

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

I've been basically building my theme chooser apk picking apart a bunch of different themes seeing how they are coded and building from there.. supernova is done version 1.0 I'm just having trouble generating a private key store to post the apk to the market.. I've followed two tutorials still no dice which pisses me off cause I paid the 25 dollar fee to post to the market lol.. the tutorials to generate the key store seems idiot proof but I must be doing something wrong

So.. for anyone that may be waiting for this apk if I can't figure this out by tonight / tomorrow am I will post the apk in the Op .. I really wanna put it on the market but if I can't figure it out .. it will be here by tomorrow

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Supernova is officially on the Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevin3328.supernova.theme

Version 1.0.4 initial release

Yes it cost a small sum of $1.50 sorry been busting my ass on this for a few months now plus it costs 25 bucks out of my pocket just to put it on the market..

Anyways its good to go .. feel free to leave a 5 star rating and nice comment if u like it..

I will update the Op when I get a chance!

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
Any comments so far on the changes I've made from previous versions.. likes dislikes let me know

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just bought the theme on the market and loving it. This has been my favorite theme since you released it!

I think the news widget would look good with glow effect instead of a solid border. Also could you theme the Pandora widget?

Thanks for adding this theme to the theme chooser!

Edit: the theme doesn't change the battery when you have it set to text only. Also if you choose icon with centered text you end up with two numbers since the icon has the battery percentage on it..just little things I've noticed. I'm very happy with this theme. There is so much that is themed. Definitely a great purchase!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Yea I added 1% battery mod for the gauge instead of stock battery and also the circle mod.. text only is a Smali edit so not possible to change with theme chooser.. I like the idea for glowing boarder on news widget!! Keep the feedback coming and report any issues.. thanks for the kind words!!

Also I already have the Pandora widget ready to go.. I'll be adding things steadily as time permits

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wish aokp would include the mod to have the data to the left of the signal bars. That way a theme could have icons for it. I changed the colors to match the theme but the theme changes the icons to the stock ones. Or it would be nice if themes could change layout xmls.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Theme chooser doesn't allow XML layout edits so far as I've seen so far .. I can maybe make some cwm flash able mods as add ons right now I'm working on theme chooset s for all my themes

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #437 ·
There r simply limitations ... that's just the way it is.. theme engine is coded by cm developers.. it just doesn't allow certain things man.. have u gotten the version off the market.. I've pretty much themed most everything I can at this point so if u haven't checked that out u should.. the limitations are things that I have discovered either attempting to theme them or through threads on the subject.. theme chooser is an app and its limitations are dictated by the app developer.. and that's just the way it is for now

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
OP is updated to reflect that this theme has moved to theme chooser only and will recieve updates through the version in the google playstore I will continue to leave my zip links up for a bit and then after a while will clean those up also.. if you like my work and feel like picking this up on the play store as i said the link is in the bottom of the op.. if u like hook me up with a 5 star review lol

421 - 440 of 471 Posts